Passion XVII.

May 17, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 5:16pm

May 17, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
5:16pm

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts.

Treatment:

While there is no cure for IED, you can gain control over the symptoms with proper rehab.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Damn bitch, long time no see.. girl get a man and forget all about her only sister." Ellie jokes, informally greeting her younger sister, as she walked through the front door.

"Cut it out, I could never forget your crazy ass" Nuni responds, as they share a sisterly hug. "Where my babies?" She asks, looking around the neat three bedroom apartment once they release each other.

"You just missed them." Mielle informs, pushing the black knotless goddess braids of her shoulder.

"Mom?" Saunyh inquires. "Mhm, she's just lovely. I paid her to keep them for the night too. I love my girls but they be stressin' a bad bitch out." Mielle sighs, while locking the deadbolt on the door.

Then beckoned for the younger to follow her towards the kitchen. On the marble top counter was a single wine glass and a ice cold bottle of Bay Bridge Vineyards wine.

"Want a drink?" Ellie asks, popping the cork open. "Just a little." Saunyh answers, placing her index finger and thumb a few centimeters apart. Wine was the only thing she could tolerate with her medications, even then it could only be done in reasonable amounts.

Mielle turns to her white painted cabinets, grabbing a clean stemless wine glass, similar to the one she already had. Then passed it to her sister. "Come on, let's go to my room." Ellie says, tilting her head in the direction of the shared master bedroom.

In which Saunyh follows her to.

The two of them spent hours together, laughing, joking, drinking. Ellie would smoke every once in a while but she preferred wine over all.

Really just catching up on the time they haven't been around each other, it felt good to be back in her sister's presence. The two were basically joined at the hip before Saunyh got into a relationship with Kaison.

"I did not tell mom that!" Saunyh semi yelled, with a wide smile on her face. Ellie laughed at her younger sister's reaction, cutting her giggles short to kiss her teeth and shaking her head.