Passion VIII.

April 2, 2019Charolette, NC 📍 9:40am

April 2, 2019
Charolette, NC 📍
9:40am

Don't let me die bro." Ellis said looking up at Kaison, his eyes began to roll into the back of his skull. Blood pouring out of his mouth and running down his flushed face.

"You ain't gone die bro" Kaison's voice echoed, "What about my daughter" Ellis cried, hot tears sliding down his lukewarm cheeks, mixing with the blood staining his mouth.

"You can't die like this... Fuck!" Kaison let out, seeing his body fall limp as his eyes shut.

"Ellis" He tried to scream, feeling as if he was being pulled away into a black hole.

"Watch that lil nigga." KB mumbled, they stood in the backyard of Ellis parents house. Bam sat in a foldable chair, clutching his cell phone as if he were nervous. Looking around suspiciously, as if he were waiting on something.

Kaison squinted his eyes confused, curious and suspicious. The scene changed again, he was now sitting in his car infront of a nice ass home. That looked as if a millionaire owned it.

An all black suburban sat in the driveway, something seemed so oddly familiar about it too.

"Call me if you need anything bro" Bam told him, making Kai's head snatch in his direction. They casually dap each other up, before Bam walked off towards the front door of the house.

Kaison's phone kept vibrating, non stop in his hand. Tho his focus stayed on Ellis through the rear view mirror, heavily panting. Using his hand to stop the bleeding in his torso.

His eyes advert down to the cell phone in his hand, message after message after message appearing on his lock screen.

My Everything 💍
Call me back
Be safe I love you ❤️
Where are you? I'm worried
Just text me so I know you're ok.
I'm going to bed, the door is unlocked for you

"Kaison!"

"Hhhhh." He gasped deeply, then let out a even harder exhale, jumping up out of his sleep, beads of sweat painted his forehead, tracing the lines of veins in his temples.

His body was damp with sweat, after tossing and turning, making himself uncomfortably hot in the covers. Once his eyes fully adjust to the sunlight, it became clearer to see. They dart around the space in confusion.

Until he realized where he was....home.

Kaison sighed heavily, rolling over to sit on the side of the bed. Slowly standing to his feet, removing the linens and blanket from his bed as well.