AyaLumi (fluffy)

When Lumine successfully defeated the Shogun in a duel, the Sakoku Decree was lifted, and the nation of Inazuma opened its borders once more, welcoming outlanders from other nations.

Lumine returned to the Komore Teahouse and was welcomed by a bark from Shiba Inu, a dog... who owns the teahouse Lumine sat on the stool, with Paimon floating beside her.

"Phew, the Vision Hunt Decree is finally done, and all this ruckus in Inazuma, we did a good job, didn't we?" Paimon giggled. "Technically, I only did the fighting," Lumine said. "Tee-hee!" said Paimon.

They were served a tea from the owner of the house, Shiba, it is quite surprising for a dog that own a teahouse, as well the dog can make tea too. But Lumine just shrugged it off and just drank the tea that had been served, she's too tired to think about more things. 

"Lumine! Didn't you say you'd go see Ayaka as soon as you accomplished the mission?" Paimon said. "I can't go to her like this," Lumine grumbled. "In addition, the flowers from Monstadt and the exquisite jewelry I requested from Ningguang in Liyue have yet to come," she explained.

"I've got a pretty good idea," Paimon smirked. "Why don't you ask Ei to manipulate the weather to create the most magnificent sight Inazuma has ever seen?" she chuckled. "Wow, you really did give ma a great idea this time, Paimon," Lumine laughed.

"Hey! I always give you amazing ideas," Paimon pouted, and all Lumine could do was laugh at her reaction. She is, after all, overly tired. "Can I borrow a room, Shiba? I just need to rest for a bit," she said. The dog simply barked, and Lumine understood it anyway.

*

The sun had gone down when Lumine was awakened by the sound of people talking behind the counter. It was noisy, and she couldn't help but be upset by it since she wanted to sleep longer but couldn't because she's awake.

She got up, fixed herself, and walked outside the room to the teahouse counter, where she saw the love of her life, laughing so beautifully while drinking some tea.

Even when she's just drinking tea, she looks absolutely stunning.

The woman looked at her, then smiled, but quickly turned into a worried face as she approached Lumine. "You look terrible, Lumine. Didn't you heal and clean your wounds?" She asked as she held Lumine's arm.

"Lumine is too lazy to do it, so she chose to rest first," Paimon chuckled. "Is that so?" Ayaka whispered. "Come, let's go to my estate, I'll treat your wounds," she said as she pulled Lumine, and Paimon only smirked, allowing Lumine to have time alone with the love of her life.

*

"I told you to treat your wounds immediatel; why didn't you come to see me?" Ayaka asks as she treats Lumine's bruises and wounds on her arm, shoulders, and even her back.

"I'm too tired, my Lady," Lumine giggled. "Ouch!" Lumine shrieked in pain as Ayaka touched the bruise on her stomach. "The Raiden Shogun truly beat you up; how did you even able to survive her strength and defeat her?" Ayaka sighed. "Would you take better care of yourself? You're worrying me to death," she continued.

"Long story short, as I was about to be defeated, Lady Miko unexpectedly appeared by the omamuri that she gave me," Lumine said. "Well, she helped me defeat the Shogun by speaking a few words, and I felt my original power returning, but only for a brief time until I successfully defeated the Shogun," she continued.

"I see, well, I am glad you have returned in one piece, and you have fought the mighty Shogun and successfully defeated her, and you have abolished the decree; we are indebted to you, Lumine; thank you once again," Ayaka murmured as she planted a kiss on her forehead.