EiMiko (moden au | nsfw) (PART 2)

Ei was pulling Miko roughly and impatiently down the hotel hall to their room, she was so eager to destroy the crap out of her beloved.

As soon as they entered their room, she grabbed Miko and pushed her against the wall. She pinned Miko's hands above her head with one hand and began playing with her breasts through the fabric with the other.

"You're such a fucking brat, aren't you?" she kissed her hard as she squeezed her breast. "Didn't you say I could punish you all I wanted?" she proceeded to kiss her and play with her breasts. "Strip,"

Ei let go of Miko and watched her completely remove her clothes; when Ei saw Miko naked, looking so hot and gorgeous, she couldn't help but kiss her again and play with her exposed breasts, craving to be touched. Miko whimpered as Ei went to nibble at her neck. "I must have spoiled you excessively; I should teach you a lesson,"

Miko's arms remained pinned while she moved her other hand down, brushing her fingers through her folds. "Wow, you're so wet for me, Miko; did you plan to be punished this way, hmm?" she licked her fingers clean as Miko nodded. "Such a horny slut for me, huh," she says, "but I guess I can't remain mad at you for acting like a brat, particularly when you look this hot and yearning to be fucked by me."

She began kissing and nibbling down Miko's neck, leaving marks and slowly teasing her before momentarily sucking each of her nipples. She rose to her feet and kissed her, their tongues sliding and dancing together as she put her hand between Miko's thighs and slid two fingers inside her. "You're so wet that my fingers slid right through," she chuckled. Miko's moan was muffled; else, Ei was certain her moans would have been heard across the hotel corridor.

Miko whimpered and squirmed against her as she carefully moved her fingers in and out. "Oh? Is there something you want?" Ei teased, her fingers scarcely moving.

"Ei! I w-want more!"

"Hmm? I don't know what more you're talking about, Miko"

"P-please fuck me and make me c-cum,"

"Good girl, such a good little fox for me," Ei happily obliged, nearly pulling her fingers out before shoving three in, thrusting hard while grinding the heel of her hand against Miko's clit.

"F-fuck, just like that baby please don't stop!" 

"Mmmn...! Fuck me harder!" Miko's eyes rolled back in her head, her hips thrusting into Ei as she sped up. Miko's body was rigid beneath her, so she went down and sucked hard on one of her nipples, bringing her over the edge. She cried as Ei pressed her hand on her, slowly curling her hand's heel to help her ride out the last of her orgasm.

Miko went limp, and Ei held her with her unoccupied arm, gently and carefully taking her fingers out. She put her hand over Miko's lips. "Clean it up, baby," Miko obliged, and Ei felt the wet heat of her tongue clean up the mess she made of Ei's hand.

Ei lifted her off her feet and over to the sofa before gently laying her down. "Are you all right?"

"J-just a few minutes to catch my breath, baby," she said. "that was amazing," she sighed then chuckled, she laid her arm over her eyes, her breathing getting slower and steadier. 

Ei was at a loss for what to do, so she went to the kitchen to get some water for Miko. She didn't notice Miko approaching until she felt a hand wrap around her arm. Miko took Ei in her arms and pushed her against the kitchen counter.

"Now it's your turn to be rewarded, dear," she said. "Strip, Ei."

Ei obliged and stripped naked, revealing her goddess body to her beloved.

"Shouldn't you then get down on your knees?"

Miko flushed and bit her lip before dropping on her knees. She lifted one of Ei's legs over her shoulder and then used her hands only to grasp Ei's thighs as she began to devour her pussy. She ran her tongue up and down her slit, savoring the flavor of her and savoring every single drop.

"I can't get enough of you, baby; you're so fucking delicious."

She started slurping vigorously and could hear Ei curse. Hearing it was a pleasure." You truly taste so amazing, darling," she said, sticking her tongue out and rubbing it in circles around her clit. "Can you come for me?"

She saw Ei nod out of the corner of her eye and latched on, sucking her clit while flicking her tongue back and forth till Ei's body tenses, her juices dripping all over Miko's face as she came. Miko held on, helping her in riding out the last waves of ecstasy on her tongue before softly licking her clean.

"Hah~, that's enough, baby," Ei murmured as she carried Miko to their bedroom and lay beside her, pulling Miko to her harms and placing her chin on top of Miko's head, lovingly stroking her head.

"That was incredible," Miko murmured softly. "Yeah, so amazing that you couldn't suppress your moaning earlier," Ei chuckled. "I'm sure other people heard it,"

"Hmm, I don't care," she said. "Don't cover the hickeys," Ei laughed. "Let them know you're mine," she said.

Miko giggled and sat on Ei's stomach, both still naked. "Yeah, I'll let them know who owns me," she said, smiling. "But... I'm sad... you don't have any marks on your neck," she muttered as she trailed her fingertips over Ei's neck.

"Feel free to mark me, little fox," she grinned.

"Oh, I will," she said, kissing and nibbling down Ei's neck. She backed away and gazed at her masterpiece. "You're mine, Raiden Ei,"

Ei drew Miko down to her chest once again.

"I'm all yours, little fox, and you'll be mine eternally,"

"Round three?" Miko giggled.

"Fuck yeah"

A/N:

I apologize if it's short! It's just I now have to work on the main story and finish it. So please do enjoy this part of the previous oneshot!