Arlecchino x Columbina (Modern Au)

TW: There are some...domestic violence on some other parts so I apologize in advance because that's what I see on their character (like they are twisted or something)

Going into a new country will be a hassle; finding a new home; finding a new school; getting accustomed to the traditions and rules; making new friends. It's the most inconvenient and worst problem Arlecchino will face.

Snezhnaya, the worst country of all, or so Arlecchino says. The country was full of winter storms, sunlight frequently hits the nation, and the only good thing about it is that Arlecchino became accustomed to the cold in just a few days.

In her college school, she was known as the lone wolf. She is seen in the school always alone. In the cafeteria, she eats alone and won't let anyone sit beside her (except for the ginger-headed boy, who is stubborn and frequently gets into a fight with Arlecchino)

"I told you to leave me alone, Childe," Arlecchino hissed.

"I can't have my friend eat alone here and other students throw some bad words at you," he chuckled.

"I didn't ask or want your help, nor do I need your sympathy or whatever the fuck you want," she hissed. "And since when was I your friend?"

"That just hurts my feelings," he dramatically said. "I heard some rumors that a new student would come here," he continued. "I'm excited to see who it is,"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Arlecchino hissed. "Leave before I shove your face into that plate of yours,"

"Such harsh words coming from your beautiful lips," he sighed dramatically. "Open your heart a little, would you?" he chuckled.

Arlecchino slammed her hands on the table and Childe raised his hands in defeat as he smiled innocently at her, and Arlecchino hissed at him for an unknown time.

Students looked at them weirdly and Childe told them everything was fine they were just fooling around. "Now, more eyes are on us," he sighed. 

"Sounds like a you problem," she hissed.

---

"Students," the professor said as he came inside the classroom and all of the students sat down in their seats. "We have a new student here and she will be here in this class. I hope you will treat her well and help her out in any way you can, and please don't be rude." he sighed "Come in,"

A petite-looking girl came in with porcelain skin. She was incredibly attractive to others. But for Arlecchino, she paid no attention. The girl was smiling so innocently at them that Arlecchino felt shivers. It seemed strange, weird for her to smile... like that.

"The name is Columbina. I hope we will all get along," she said in her soft voice as she bowed.

"Well, the only seat available is..." the professor mumbled as he scanned the room, looking for an available seat, and the only available one was right beside Arlecchino.

Fuck, no.

"There," he said as he pointed to the seat beside Arlecchino, and Columbina walked there and sat beside her as she looked at Arlecchino and smiled at her.

The lone wolf paid no attention as she ignored the new girl and looked in front again.

---

"You're pretty lucky to have her seat beside her!" Childe said as he sat down beside Arlecchino in the cafeteria. "Care to... maybe introduce me to her?"

"Do it yourself, you shithead," 

"Oh, come on! I can't let a beauty pass me by,"

"There is nothing beautiful about her, even her smile...it feels weird, it's strange,"