Chapter 3 - First Step (Show of Power)

As I am making this I have had 27 readers which I'm thankful for regardless, no shout-outs for today which means right into the story. Where we left off we found out that Annie followed through with her and Y/N's dream. We also found out that apparently Y/N shares past interactions with the one and only 'invincible girl' Pyrrha Nikos but how do they know each other? Anyways that will be all from me on to the story

Y/N POV

I was sleeping soundly when I felt a little weight on me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see Mikasa laying her head on my chest. I have to admit whenever I see her this peaceful and not all stir crazy about me getting in danger she's really cute. This gives me an idea I'm gonna wait till she wakes up. I was about to fall asleep when I suddenly heard someone screaming at another person to wake up, Whoever this Ren guy is I'm truly sorry for your slow loss of sanity, That is if you haven't lost it yet. Surprisingly Mikasa didn't wake up during this little situation so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Y/N: Mikasa *trying to shake her awake* wake up.

Nothing

Y/N: You left me no choice.

I slowly shifted our position to where she was hugging a pillow and she was still asleep. I'm gonna have to resort to the only technique that seems to work every time when we need to wake up Mikasa. If I use any other technique it could result in me getting punched in the face add on to the fact that she's an Ackermann is no joke even to me.

Y/N: It's the only way.

I stood up and knelt down on one knee as I knelt down then kissed her cheek.

Y/N: *whispering in her ear* Good morning Mikasa.

In an instant, she shot up from her sleep almost hitting me realizing what I had done she grabbed her scarf as soon as she realized and covered her face making me chuckle.

Mikasa:*flustered and blushing* W-w-why d-did y-you do t-that?!

She stuttered so much it made me think of a broken scroll playing music.

Y/N: You wouldn't wake up so I had to resort to that.

Mikasa: ( I can't believe it I got kissed by Y/N to wake me up although it was on the cheek it still meant a lot to me. It's like in those fairytales where the prince kisses the princess to wake her u... DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES ME OH MY OUM PLEASE BE TRUE WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETH...)

I watched as Mikasa got lost in thought so I tried to snap her out of whatever she's thinking of. Also why do I feel like I might regret kissing her later? It's probably nothing.

Y/N: Mikasa... Remnant to Mika... Snap out of it!

she jolts from being broken from her thoughts

Mikasa: Oh... I'm sorry what is it my love?

Did I hear that right?

Y/N: What was that last part?

She turns redder than her scarf which for the life of me I don't know how it's possible.

Mikasa: N-NOTHING!

she yelled so loud I swear I saw a window crack.

Y/N: Come on we're gonna be late.

I say to her as I walk away.

(Time skip brought to you by Mikasa still holding her cheek where she was kissed by Y/N as she follows him.)

We headed to the cafeteria and met the Ren guy from earlier and I learned the girl from earlier is named Nora how she has this much energy I have no idea. They seem nice I'm pretty sure I surpassed the number of friends that Levi had so that's probably an achievement in itself, at least I know I'm better than him at something. Jokes aside I'm glad I'm managing to make some friends although to others this achievement seems sad but how do you expect me to make friends when every time I meet someone new I act cold and apathetic. Until one day I met someone, Pyrrha Nikos the one that warmed my cold heart bringing back some of my old self before that "incident". I wonder how she's doing she's been around the world I even saw her face on that one cereal I can't remember the name of. I wonder how she's doing?