Chapter 5 - Lioness's Confession (Realizing feelings)

Hey guys it's the Author by the way shout out to Piro66 I got a barrage of notifications of you voting all the chapters I appreciate you dude. Anyways yes you read that right this is a confession chapter. Will Y/n reciprocate Annie's feelings? Will the rest of the girls realize their feelings? What did Ymir mean when her and Y/n's hearts were broken at the same time? Let's head to the story and find out.

(LITTLE HEADS UP THIS CHAPTER BE SAPPY AS FUCK.)

Annie POV

I slowly opened my eyes with the sun rays hitting my face. Then I remembered that I was suppose to go on a date with Y/n. OH MY OUM I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXITED IN MY LIFE!!! Ok calm down Annie calm your nerves. Wait... How am I gonna confess to him? I mean it's obvious I liked him since we were kids. I still don't know how he didn't notice... Maybe that means he doesn't feel the same way... No Annie don't overthink you got this just be yourself. Start by getting ready and have breakfast at the cafeteria.

As I was about to head in to the bathroom I saw something that made me freeze in place.

I saw Y/n with his hair in to that man bun that I love so much with water dripping from it meaning he just finished showering

I saw Y/n with his hair in to that man bun that I love so much with water dripping from it meaning he just finished showering. I was beginning to fantasize when he looked at me breaking my train of thought.

Y/n: Oh hey, Good morning Ann.

Annie: *blushing* A-Ann?

Y/n: Yeah my little nickname for you, you like it?

Annie: *blushing* I-I love it

Y/n: Oh sorry you probably wanna use the bathroom I'll get out of your hair now.

He walks past me with our soldiers slightly brushing making me blush with the skin contact. I was wearing a tank top to bed and he was shirtless which didn't help with me trying to control my blushing. I quickly ran in and shut the door behind me with my back against the door with my hand near my heart trying to calm down.

Y/n POV

I walked passed Annie who I noticed looked kinda red hope she's not sick. I also remembered we had that 'date' today I'm excited since we didn't really get to catch up cause of the initiation. Should I ask Pyrrha on a date as well to catch up with her? I'll think about it but right now I'll focus on Annie.

I saw Mikasa and Ymir finished getting ready so I greeted which they reciprocate. I was waiting for her to finish up so we can go to the cafeteria together. When suddenly someone tried to drag me away I looked and saw Mikasa clinging to my left arm trying to drag me away.

Mikasa: Come on Y/n let's get breakfast.

She says still trying to pull me away.

Y/n: You two go on ahead I'll wait for Annie.