Chapter 9 - Y/n's thoughts (flashback with a raven)

Hey guys it's the author, so where we left off, we were finally introduced to team MRLY. We also got a new look at Y/n's new armor. Y/n and Annie finally sealed the deal (get it). But this begs the question. Does Y/n forgive Reiner and Historia? Will there be more 'scenes' involving other 'Yeagerists'? Will the author write a lemon or stick with time skips? Let me know? Anyways that will be all on to the story.

P.S: This chapter is sappy as fuck. Followed by a little backstory

P.P.S: Shout out to slenderchuck. I got a barrage of notifications from you. Your the best dude and I'm glad your enjoying it so far.

 Your the best dude and I'm glad your enjoying it so far

3rd POV

Following the yesterday events team RWBY and Pyrrha can be seen looking for Y/n. Speaking of Y/n, he can be seen sitting with his legs crossed as he leans on a tree with his eyes closed, enjoying the silence. The rest of team TITN decided to go out for a girl's day with Mikasa and Ymir, asking Annie details about their 'sparring' session last night. Back to Y/n as he has his eyes close with nothing but his thoughts to accompany him. As RWBY and Pyrrha search for him, Pyrrha spots him relaxed against the tree with his hair undone as it flows in the direction of the wind. They were about to approach him when they noticed a petite blonde approaching him. Team RWBY and Pyrrha decided to hide for a while and see what would happen.

Historia: Umm, Y/n?

Hearing this the young Yeager opens his eyes and looks up with his piercing (E/C) eyes meeting with her blue eyes. Seeing her made a small smile appear on his face making the Reiss slightly blush.

Y/n: Hello, Historia what brings you here?

Historia: Can I... Talk to you?

Y/n gestures to his side signaling her to sit beside him leaning on the tree which she complies.

Y/n: So what did you want to talk about?

Historia: I just wanted to say... I'm sorry.

Y/n: About?

Historia: For... cheating on you.

Hearing this team RWBY and Pyrrha was both shocked and furious. Finding out that she was the one that broke the hearts of their friend and crush.

Pyrrha: (Then that means this is Historia.)

Ruby: (I-is that her?)

Weiss: (That must be the Historia Reiss.)

Blake: (How could she do that to him?)

Yang: (That's the bitch Ymir told us about!)

RWBY and Pyrrha all thought as they regain their focus back on the former lovers.

Y/n: Why are you apologizing?

Historia: Because... Because I hurt you.

Y/n: It's unnecessary... But I appreciate it.