Chapter 10 - Titan helps a Kitty

Hey guys it's the author and back with another one. Where we left off we found out Y/n's feelings for team RWBY and Pyrrha. We also found out a bit of Y/n's backstory and that he knew the legendary Raven Branwen. Now this leaves us with some questions. What will the girls do with Y/n revealing these feelings? What did Historia want to tell Y/n? What else happened during Y/n's absence from his family? That will be all for now on to the story.

3rd POV

We can see the Titan and the Raven silently staring at one another. They slowly took steps towards the other only stopping when they were close. They stare each other down when Raven sheds a few tears before engulfing the young Yeager in a tight hug. He returns the gesture and pats her head being slightly taller than her.

Raven: I have greatly missed you, Y/n.

she says as she hugs him tighter.

Y/n: I missed you too, Rae.

they pull away from each other as she wipes away her tears with a small smile.

Y/n: So what brings you here?

Raven: We need to talk.

Y/n then gestures to a tree by a cliff where the broken moon can be seen shining. Reflected by the water that stretches towards the horizon where the stars can be seen clearly. They both sat next to each other and admired the view for a while. This is one of the things these two bond over, the silence and the vast scenery. As they sat in silence Raven slowly leaned her head on Y/n's left shoulder as they enjoy each other's company until the silence was broken.

Y/n: What is it, Rae?

there was a small silence for a while until she answered.

Raven: SHE wants an audience with you.

Y/n: Is it her?

Raven: Yes.

Y/n: I'll cross that bridge when it comes. Let's just relax here for now.

She nodded in agreement as they both gaze into the distance. Time passed and Raven started hearing light snoring and a steady rise and fall with Y/n's chest where she was laying. She looks at him and notices him peacefully sleeping with his hair flowing in the direction of the wind with half of it covering his face. She reaches for the lock of hair and tucks it behind his ear as she observes his features.

Raven: *whispers* I don't know how you were the only one who made me feel something like this. It feels wrong considering my daughter likes you and that you feel the same way. As much as I want to bury these feelings I can't help it... I

... I love you.

(Time skip brought to you by team TITN heading to the Emerald Forest.)

Y/n POV

It was the day after I saw Raven for the first in a long time. It was nice to see her again she does act like a mother around me sometimes. I hope I see her again soon and if what she says is true I'm about to meet HER soon. So we have to prepare so I decided to finally confirm my theory about Annie. Right now I and the team are heading to the Emerald Forest. I have to prepare everyone for what is about to come same goes for the others back at Beacon, the ones that I trust at least. As we kept walking I heard Annie speak up.

Annie: What are we doing here hun?

I turn and look at my team.

Y/n: We are here to train.

Mikasa: But why are we training in the Emerald Forest?

Ymir smirked as she turned towards them.

Ymir: Well you see girls. Yeager here offered to train all of us with our semblances and combat. For now, the star of our show is the lead girl of our little family.