Chapter 8 - Jaunedice 2 (New members)

Hey guys its the Author back again with another chapter. The last we found out that both Mikasa and Ymir knew of Y/n and Annie's relationship. Y/n revealed a new ability with his semblance. A certain Bunny Faunus has taken a liking to a certain titan shifter. Y/n's relationship with Blake has deepened. But most importantly the remaining members of team TITN finally confessed their feelings to their leader. But what did Annie mean when she said "There's more of us"? With that being said let's get right into the story.

3rd POV

The next day TITN, RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL are all around the entrance of Forever Fall. Glynda was showing them around the forest and gave them their assignment which is to extract sap from the trees.

Y/n was collecting sap alongside his teammates and now girlfriends. They were minding their own business until they heard someone screaming. It was one of Cardin's teammates yelling something about an Ursa. They heard Jaune fighting the Ursa which made the other run over with team TITN following behind.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

The rest took action with team TITN just looking at the situation in silence. The rest were about to charge in when they were stopped by Pyrrha. They all watched as Jaune fought the Ursa with Crocea Mors glowing from time to time. When Jaune finally killed the Ursa the rest looked at Pyrrha confused except for team TITN.

Ruby: Umm... What?

Weiss: How... Did you?

Pyrrha: Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs and Y/n has... I'm actually not sure. Anyways my Semblance is Polarity.

Ruby: Whoa, you can control poles?

Weiss/Y/n: No you dunce! She means magnetism/ It means magnetism, Ruby.

The two looked at each other, and Weiss shyly glances away.

Ruby: Magnets are cool too...

Pyrrha walks away, and the others saw Jaune approach Cardin. Jaune proceeds to yell at Cardin about not harming those close to him while holding him by the collar of his shirt.

Goodwitch arrives with the rest of her students. The remaining members of team CRDL had their heads low in embarrassment.

Goodwitch: You have no idea how much danger you four put your fellow classmates in. As punishment you will be placed under suspension immediately--

Y/n: That won't be necessary, Professor Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: What do you mean, Mr. Yeager?

Y/n: I'll put them in their place. I'm pretty sure this has been a long time coming. Plus I'm a little bored so I'll give them a chance. If they can beat me they go unpunished. But if I win their punishment proceeds is planned.

His words shook everyone to the core, even Goodwitch.

Mikasa: Y-Y/n?

Annie: Y-you can't be serious!

Ymir: W-what are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: Who said they had a chance in the first place?

He said with his signature bored expression while emitting a dark aura. Goodwitch thinks about it before nodding.

Goodwitch: Very Well.

She turns to CRDL, although she wanted to kick them out then and there. But she knew by experience even with lack of evidence how powerful Y/n is. She knew that he will make them wish for mercy. Plus the thought of Y/n wiping the floor with team CRDL makes her blush.