Chapter - 6 The Badge and The Burden (More feelings realized)

Hey guys it's the author back with yet another chapter. I'm getting close to 100 reads which is a big deal for me so I appreciate you guys for taking time to read my work. Now were we left off a lot of things has happened. The people closest to Y/n finally told the rest their history and feelings towards him. The rest of the 'Yeagerists' still trying to realize what they feel for the young Yeager. Most importantly Annie and Y/n are finally together but what about the other who feel the same way towards Y/n? How would they react? With that said let's get into the story.

3rd POV

It was 8:00 am in the morning and everyone was still fast asleep besides a certain titan shifter. Y/n was wide awake wearing his uniform still waiting on the other 3 members of team TITN to wake up. When an idea came to mind usually he'd kiss Mikasa to wake her up and now Annie since she's his girlfriend. But to wake them up at the same time he's gonna have to try something new.

Y/n: Hmm... Still asleep huh?

He says as he goes through his belongings and picks up an acoustic guitar.

Y/n: Haven't sung in awhile... But I think know the perfect song.

When he started singing it slowly woke up each member of team TITN first groaning out of annoyance. They looked for where it came from and saw Y/n Yeager singing while playing his guitar with his eyes closed. Making them smile as they watch him play.

Unbeknownst to them team RWBY and JNPR also heard the enchanting melody. As they all peaked through the door and saw 3 out of 4 team TITN members sitting up on their beds as they look at something with a smile. They turned their heads to see the leader of team TITN singing with such an angelic voice. They all looked at him with awe as he continues singing with the girls having hearts in their eyes and the guys just enjoying the song.

Once he opened his eyes he saw his teammates awake with a smile while he placed his guitar to the side.

Y/n: Well... Glad to see the three of you are finally awake.

Annie: I loved it I missed hearing you sing.

Mikasa: It still sounds as angelic as I remember it.

Ymir: Since when could you sing Yeager?

Y/n: Since I started...

They looked to Mikasa who was looking at something at the door. Which caught their attention as they turned towards the door and saw their neighbor teams. Looking at them through their open door.

They saw team RWBY and Pyrrha looking at Y/n wide-eyed with hearts still in their eyes and a slight blush while the others still in surprised not saying anything.

Jaune: (NOW THIS BASTARD CAN SING!???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!)

Y/n: ... How long have you guys been there?

Pyrrha: *blushing*HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU CAN SING?!?!

Pyrrha says pouting and looking away

Ruby: *blushing* ohmyoumY/nsincewhencanyousingcanyousinganothersongpleasepleaseplease.

Weiss: *blushing* So what Mikasa said is true... You can sing.

Blake: *blushing*That was beautiful.

Yang: *blushing*Alright your definitely gonna sing for us more often right guys?