Chapter 4 - Aftermath (Explanation)

Hey guys it's the Author as of now I have 41 readers which I did not expect. I honestly expected to be at like 10 readers or something. Although the amount is not much to others to me it means a lot that people took the time to read my work overall thank you. Anyways to the story where we left off The main cast of RWBY alongside two of the closest people to Y/n finally witnessed his semblance and his monstrous form sealing his alias as "The Devil of Remnant". Will he fulfill his promise to explain to the others? Why did he not want Ozpin to know of his semblance? What did he mean when he said "new" memories involving Ozpin and the so-called Queen of Grimm Salem? Will Annie finally confess to Y/n how she feels during their so-called date? Or will the others beat her to it? With that short recap onwards to the story.

3rd POV

The scene shifts and we see our heroes watch as Ozpin announces the teams.

Ozpin: Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing,and Sky Lark. You four have retrieved the the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you shall work together as team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester.

As everyone applauded Y/n can be seen eyeing them for he feels something off about this team.

Y/n: Something tells me these four are gonna be a pain in the ass...

Ozpin continues.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you shall work together as team JNPR.

Y/n: Good job you guys!

Earning a smile from Pyrrha and the rest nods to show their appreciation except for one member.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune: Huh? Led by who? (HAH in your face Y/n I'm the leader of my own team.)

He gets shoulder bumped by Pyrrha catching him off guard as he falls on his rear. Earning laughs from the audience with the most audible being Yang with Y/n slightly chuckling.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long and, Ruby Rose. The four of you retrieved the white knights. From this day forward, you shall work together as team RWBY... Led by, Ruby Rose.

Yang hugs her sister, while Weiss watches in shock. Y/n walks up to the sibling to congratulate Ruby.

Yang: I'm proud of you!

Y/n: Good job Ruby.

He says while patting her head causing her to blush. Of course does not go unnoticed resulting to Y/n being pulled away by Annie and Mikasa.

After the noise dies down a little, Ozpin clear his throat.

Ozpin: Next up Y/n Yeager-Ackermann, Mikasa Ackermann and Annie Leonhardt. Please come to the stage.

The three head towards the stage walking past team RWBY and JNPR most of them giving the three reassuring looks. They arrive on the stage and Ozpin turns to the three.

Ozpin: Mikasa Ackermann and Annie Leonhardt found both the red and the white queen piece. You both also managed to hold your own against a rare but very dangerous Grimm.

The screen shows the Mikasa and Annie fighting before they found the others.