Chapter 7 - Jaunedice (Confessions)

Hey guys it's the Author back again with another chapter. Any where we left of most of team RWBY has now realized their feelings the only question is how will they tell him? What were Annie, Mikasa and Ymir arguing about? Why did Annie make Y/n promise not to get mad the next day? With that being said let's head to the story.

Annie POV

There I was sitting up on the bed right next to the love of my life. Still thinking about my conversation with Ymir and Mikasa. Well it was more a screaming match than anything. They put 2 and 2 together and found out me and Y/n were already dating.

Mikasa was mad and was in tears but Ymir was just pissed. I got caught up in the moment with Y/n that I completely forgot about the others that liked him... Or I didn't want to remember. I know it sounds selfish but in the end it's up to Y/n if he accepts them. Atleast they still agreed that I was main girl.

We're gonna talk with him later about the situation maybe after class but right now I'm just leaning on his shoulder while we both sit up on bed.

Annie: Do you think we should wake them up now?

Y/n: I got it, you get there uniforms.

We nodded each other as Y/n woke them up in their own respective ways. He kisses Mikasa on the cheek and whispers in her ear making her shoot up and blush until she looked like her scarf. As for Ymir he blows into her ear making her shoot up with a more subtle blush which I admit is making me jealous. But it's this or getting punched by Ymir for waking her up the wrong way.

Annie: Good morning you two.

Y/n: Hop to it classes are starting.

(Time skip brought to you by 4 people on a bullhead transfering from Atlas to Beacon academy.)

3rd POV

Everyone was in Professor Goodwitch's combat class. Everyone can be seen watching the absolute massacre of a one side fight with Cardin Winchester on one side and Jaune Arc who looks exhausted With Crocea Mors in hand leaning on it from the exhaustion.

While everyone was watching Y/n and team TITN were confused.

Y/n: *whispers* If this is how he fights how the hell did he get in Beacon?

Annie: *whispers* he has no idea what he's doing.

Mikasa: *whispers* Cardin's not even a challenge how is he losing?

Ymir: *whispers* Even Connie and Sasha have a better fighting stance then that.

Ymir's remark made Y/n chuckle a bit shocking all three of them due to how rare it happens. As they continue, watching Jaune lost by a landslide Y/n saw the other 3 members of JNPR look at their leader and sadness. Cardin keeps berating Jaune as team RWBY and JNPR look at him with a mad look while team TITN looked at him annoyed.