Chapter 11 - Angel of Menagerie

Hey, guys, it's the author. Where we left off, Team TITN seems to have another member with the power to shift. Blake was the first to have confessed her feelings to Y/n out of the rest of team RWBY. She even went as far as to be "claimed" by him. Now we have some questions left for us. If Annie can shift into a Titan like her team leader and teammate, who else can? Who did Raven mean when she said "HER"? Now that we have that out of the way let's get on with the story.

P.S: Keep a lookout for a new story of mine. It takes place in the combined world of TLOU and Telltales TWD. The rest will be explained in the story. Stay tuned until then.

Blake POV

I was slowly waking up, and I felt sore in... Some places. I felt my head lay on something rising and falling. I looked, and I saw... Y/n!? And he's naked!! Wait, I'm naked too! I thought last night was a dream! Wait, what about Annie and the others?!?! Oh right... The harem, or what was the other name they used? "The Yeagerists." It really does sound like a cult. I felt him stirring as he starts waking up. He wakes up as we stare into each other's eyes.

Y/n: *groans* Good morning, Blake.

He said as he tried to get up. Oh no, not on my watch.

Blake: Nooo! Please do not get up; I feel too warm.

I couldn't help but smile when I finally found the perfect mate. He looks at me, confused.

Y/n: *chuckling* What are you so happy about?

Blake: Well, I have a mate now.

Now it was his turn to smile. It was so cute I couldn't help myself, so I kissed him.

Blake: You marked me last night. That means I am forever yours as for my body...

I grabbed one of his hands and put it on my breast. I swear Yang is rubbing off of me.

Blake:... It only belongs to you.

Y/n: Well, someone's feisty. Anyways let us be on our way.

3rd POV

Back in Beacon Academy, team TITN is conversing about a fascinating topic.

Ymir: So how big is Yeager?

Annie: W-what?

Ymir: How big is he? Like down below.

Annie: Why are you talking about this all of a sudden?!

Ymir: I'm thinking of making my move on our team leader. I've been having an itch that I can't scratch alone.

Mikasa: What?! If anyone's going to be the next one he sleeps with, it will be me.

Ymir: Nah, you would probably pass out before you even start leaving him hanging. Sorry, Ackermann, I'm next in line.

Mikasa: Keep dreaming bitch!

Ymir: What did you say?!

They both stood up, ready to attack each other when they heard a knock on the door.

Annie: Knock it off, both of you!

Annie walks towards the door to see team RWBY minus Blake.

Ruby: Good morning, Annie!

Annie: Hey girls, what's up?

Yang: Well, we're looking for Blake. She ran away last night... Something happened.

Annie: What happened?

Weiss: Apparently, she was a Faunus all this time. She was also a part of the White Fang, so she ran away before we could get anything out of that animal.