Chapter 17 Graduation

Chapter 17// Graduation | Word Count:  | I do not own rights to any of the characters or artworks. | Warnings: 

"Do you think that I can be a hero too...?" 

Today was finally the day. It was the day that Izuku had been longing for since he had been born. It was finally time for him to be a pro and assume his position at the world's next symbol of peace. His emotions were running high. By that, I mean it is only 10 a.m., and he has already cried 27 times. 

"Quit crying! You damn crybaby!" Bakugou shouted at his lover who was once again crying tears of joy. 

"I can't help it, Kacchan! We're finally going to get to be pros!" The students were all sitting in Kirishima's living room. They were going to ride in groups to U.A to their graduation. It may be the last time that the class was all together in the same room. 

The boys were dressed in black slacks and white button-ups. The girls were all wearing white dresses of different styles. 

"Guys, I have a confession." Kaminari spoke up, bringing the attention to him. The students looked at him curiously. It wasn't like the blonde to be so serious. 

He was silent for a moment as his gaze was unwavering towards the ground. He couldn't bare to look up at any of his fellow classmates. 

"I don't know if I passed math yet." He finally said. The whole group which was previously holding their breath, expecting the worst, let out a relieved sigh. 

"Kami, I don't think they'd let you walk if you failed math. Besides, if you did, they'd probably let you take a remedial course over the summer." Yaoyorozu comforted the blonde as everyone went back to chatting amongst themselves. 

Aizawa and Present Mic entered the living room. The dark-haired teacher was fixing the cuff to his suit, and his loud partner was becoming emotional over their students finally graduating. 

"Alright class, it's time we start making our way to the school." Aizawa said flatly. He may not show it, but he was just as emotional as his blonde lover. 

This sent Izuku into tears once again. Katsuki gripped his shoulders and shook him playfully. "Get yourself together, you damn nerd!" He shouted as he shook his boyfriend. 

Despite his shaking, Izuku hooked his arms around the taller one's neck and pulled him in for a tight embrace. The blonde staggered for a moment before returning the affection. Izuku buried his face into Katsuki's shoulder and inhaled deeply. 

"We did it." He mumbled. 

"We haven't done it, yet. We still have to be number one." Katsuki reminded as he looked down fondly at his sweet boyfriend. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he cried today. 

The two had built such a strong relationship over the course of the last few months. They completed each other, and there was no going back to how it was before. Izuku needed Katsuki, and Katsuki needed Izuku. 

"Are you guys coming or what?" Shinsou finally spoke up. He was standing next to his own lover. 

"Oh yeah, sorry!" Izuku muttered his apology before leading his hot-headed boyfriend out to their group's vehicle.  Before they knew it, they were on their way to their graduation.

~

The class was sitting in tightly formatted rows. They were all sitting in alphabetical order besides the top three students in the class were sitting in the first three chairs. They were all wearing light blue robes with graduation caps on top of their heads. 

If they were still freshman, Momo, Todoroki, and Katsuki would be the class's big three, but over the course of four years, Izuku learned how to harness his quirk to the best of his capabilities. He was quite the successor. He fought tooth and nail to the number one spot, and he deserved it.