Chapter 9 No Strings

Chapter 9// No Strings | Word Count: 3151 | I do not own the rights to any of the characters or artworks. | Warnings: EXTREME NSFW AND LEMON ! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. 

Todoroki knew that he couldn't visit Midoriya while he was in the hospital. He knew that Bakugou would be camping out there at all hours of the day. He felt the usual coils of anger and jealousy take over him. All Bakugou has ever done was make Midoriya feel like shit, but he still manages to make the green-haired boy fall in love with him? What kind of sick twisted joke was this? He was tired of being second best when compared to Bakugou. 

The half n' half male was wearing a black coat and carrying a black umbrella due to the rain that was beating down onto Japan. He hastily knocked on a familiar door. This door was becoming more second nature to him as he saw it almost as much as his own house. 

A set of eyebags greeted him as he opened the door. Shinsou, a promising student from class 1-B, answered the door. His lavender hair laid messily on top of his head, and he was wearing navy blue t-shirt on top of some light grey sweatpants. Even in his uncaring state, Hitoshi always looked fashionable. He just had a model-like aura to him. 

"We can't keep doing this, Sho..." Shinsou finally spoke up, interrupting Shouto's hungry gaze. 

"What are you referring to? I'm only paying a visit to my dear friend. Must you leave me out in the rain?" Todoroki asked. He knew exactly what Shinsou was referring to, but he wasn't going to let Shinsou shut him out that easily. 

The tired looking male rolled his eyes as he stepped out of the way of the door so Todoroki could come in. The half n' half male closed his umbrella and stepped inside. The place looked clean as it normally does. There was nothing too special about Shinsou's place, except for one area. 

"You know what I'm talking about, Shouto. This isn't healthy anymore. This isn't fun." Hitoshi said as he sat down on the couch. He pulled a pillow over his lap and wrapped his arms around it comfortably. It was a coping mechanism. 

That last sentence slightly hurt Shouto's feelings. Was he not fun? He never really thought of himself as fun, but it still slightly hurt. "You seemed to have fun last time." Shouto pointed out. This wasn't exactly meant to be sarcastic, but with Shouto's cold, drawn-out personality, it definitely felt sarcastic. 

"Fucking me isn't going to make Midoriya fall in love with you. Do you realize that?" Hitoshi finally blurted out. He was sick of Todoroki's toxic behavior, and honestly, he was sick of being used. 

Todoroki's face slightly heated up as a faint blush spread across his cheeks. Yes, he was there for sex, but Hitoshi putting it so bluntly wasn't expected. The half n' half male didn't realize his behavior was actually hurtful towards the other male.  He thought they were both benefitting from their exchange. Todoroki would get his mind off of Midoriya, and Hitoshi would... well he would just get pleasure with no strings attached. 

"I do realize that." Todoroki finally answered. He suddenly felt guilty. Was he being a bad person? 

Hitoshi looked down into the pillow he was hugging, and he frowned. Why did feelings always get in the way? He didn't want just sex anymore. He wanted more. 

How did this all begin anyways?

It happened as an accident. Even though there is no way for two people to accidentally end up fucking, but it was truly unintentional. 

Before the sports festival, Todoroki was stalking Midoriya creepily from the alley way. Hitoshi was taking a stroll to clear his nerves before the fighting begun. He knew that he was challenged when it came to physical combat, and he worried that he would only hold class 1-B back with his incompetence. He noticed the half n' half male from afar, but he could not see what Todoroki was staring at so intently.