Chapter 15 Trust

Chapter 15// Trust | Word Count: 1737 | I do not own rights to any of the characters or artworks. | Warnings: EXTREME NSFW

(1737 words of pure smut. BakuDeku fans better be happy.)

Midoriya thought he was going to pass out once they finally reached his apartment after their sensual date together. His heart was beating so hard that he could hear it pulsating through his ears. He tried so desperately to control his breathing, but ultimately, he failed miserably. His hands were shaking as he tried to insert his apartment key into the doorknob.

The blonde watched the other carefully. He let out a soft, knowing chuckle as he grabbed Deku's hand to steady it. The two finally entered the apartment. Katsuki shut the door behind them as he grabbed onto the green-haired boys hips, pulling him in closely.

"You know, we don't have to do anything if you're too nervous."

"No, no, I want to. Trust me. It's just..." His voice trailed off into barely a whisper as he turned his head away from the blonde in embarrassment. "It's my first time ever being with anyone... like that." He finally mumbled out.

"That's what you're worried about? Fucking Deku..." Katsuki shook his head as he snickered slightly. He used his hand to brush a green lock out of Deku's face before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "It's my first time too. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Izuku was slightly shocked by the blonde's comment. Sure, he knew Bakugou hadn't been romantically involved with anyone the entire time that they've been in UA together, but he just always assumed the blonde was more experienced than him.

"Look, just follow my lead, and if you change your mind and want to stop, then we will stop." Katsuki's voice was uncharacteristically soft and caring. He wanted their first time to be special together, so he had to work extra hard to make sure his arrogance and ego didn't get in the way.

"Okay, I can do that." Deku said as he was silently trying to hype himself up. He truly did want to go the next step with Kacchan. Hell, he has been fantasizing about this since they were in freshman year, but he was just anxious that it wasn't going to be everything he had dreamed it would be.

Katsuki pulled the other in for a sultry kiss. He took the liberty of cornering the shorter one up against the wall that was next to the door of the apartment. He reached down and grabbed ahold of Deku's thighs, lifting him up with ease. Deku immediately hooked his legs together around Katsuki's waist without ever parting the kiss. He looped his arms around the blonde's neck as he felt his body completely submit under Katsuki's touch.

His hands roamed freely around Deku's ass, giving it the occasional squeeze. The green-haired male gasped slightly, and Katsuki took the opportunity to deepen the kiss between them. Their tongues massaged into one another, earning hums of satisfaction from the submissive.

Katsuki could feel the other's member harden against his own crotch. He took it as a sign to move things to the bedroom. He parted their kiss as he cradled Deku in his arms, carrying him to the bedroom. The green-haired male eagerly pressed soft wet kisses against the other's neck.

"You just can't wait, can you?" He groaned softly as he kicked the bedroom door closed behind them since his hands were full.

"You don't even know how long I've waited for this." Deku mumbled as he was carefully tossed onto the bed. His eyes were filled with lust as he looked up at his hot-headed boyfriend.

"Enlighten me then." Katsuki said as he stripped himself of his belt then his pants. He watched as the submissive got onto his knees in front of him. He continued to unbutton his shirt as his boyfriend got to work tugging his boxers down.