That went.. well. Or worse-, Agh fuck this!

Steven watched the two interact from fake Gus's Aquarium, his panic had eased a bit since Marc took over and was obviously handling the whole thing better than he had.
Stark also adjusted quite well and threw in some ironic comments at time.
Steven felt another presence, kind of like you feel someone watching you but when you turn around no ones there-,.. Just less creepy considering he knew it was just Jake watching the other two.

Marc had calmly explained to the billionaire that the whole chatroom incident truly was just an accident and that 'he' thought it was just some Nerds role playing. He even wanted to let Stark go through Steven's phone to which the other replied that he already had that covered. The whole conversation then spiraled down to privacy breach and were currently insulting each other in the seemingly politest ways possible.
Suddenly Stark seemed to remember who exactly, well not exactly-, god knows how many fucking identities that man had, Marc probably wasn't even his real name, he was speaking to. So he swiftly stood up, Marc watching him closely, and let out a deep sigh.

"Well it was truly lovely speaking with you Marc but with the whole killing yada yada-

Without warning Tony's watch transformed into some kind of cuffs and quickly flew towards the other. Successfully chaining his two hands together.

-you are hereby under arrest."

Steven just watched in shock as he saw Marc trying to free his hands, he even thought he might've seen a flash of panic in his expression. And to top it off Khonshu decided that his avatar being imprisoned was shit, so he appeared and threw a baby tantrum which, on one hand threw Stark completely off but on the other, did nothing more than a big mess out of Stevens apartment.

"I'm guessing you didn't just leave a window open and that there's a big fucking Storm right now?"

Starks sarcastic comment miserably failed at covering his surprise. But instead of taking some deep breaths the Man just started rambling a bit.

----------------------------------

Marc was so fucking done.
Sure it was funny seeing the little British fuck almost pissing himself when Iron Man appeared out of who knows where. And yes, he thought that he was leading the conversation with Stark quite well. Distracting enough at least. But he didn't exactly expect his own God to fuck things up.

Steven? Sure, he was an idiot. Jake? Unlikely.
But Khonshu! They didn't show themselves for literal weeks, but now they had to intervene!?

To put it lightly Marc was done. He was stressed and felt a headache come with Starks non-stop talking. Panicked reassurances from Steven that did the opposite of the effect considering he was on the verge of tears. And Khonshu screaming about killing the guy, probably knowing full well that Marc couldn't free himself of whatever these fucking cuffs were made of.

"-originally just wanted to drop you off at the police or give a tip to the FBI but you are.. a mutant.., enhanced? Alien?
Fuck knows what so yeah. No actually... Fuck okay, I'm gonna have to bring you to the tower and put you in one of our little temporary cells.
I can't figure this shit out right now.
Oh Cap is gonna be so pissed which would be funny but he's so gonna rat me out to Pepper if-"

"Could you al- Could you Shut up."

Stark just looked at him with a strained expression before completely ignoring him and reaching in his pocket to grab his own phone, presumably to text his Jet to inform them of their new addition.

"Alright lets go windy."

"windy?"

Marc was left ignored.