Why is he saying fuck so much..

Jake grinned at the One way Mirror, Marc just looking at him unimpressed.
The Spiderkid didnt reply anything, was probably looking for a comeback or some shit. Maybe he finally even left.

"Wow usually I'm the one annoying villains with talking but you really got it in you, huh?"

And there it was, the lame comeback.
Suddenly Marc appeared in the wide mirror looking unimpressed at the other making Jake's grin only widen.

"Give me the body Lockley."

"Sorry sugar not now"

There was a sudden cough from the other side of the Cell.

"What the fuck did you call me!?"

"Not talkin' to you kid."

"Yeah.. right. You also got an Alien in you or-?"

Now it was Jake's turn to choke on air. A fucking what now?

"No?? Why the absolute fuck would I 'ave an Alien insida me!"

"Dude I dont know, weird shit happens!"

"Jake now."

"Cállate"

"Yo you speak Spanish? That's cool, I had it in middle school but barely remember anyt-"

Suddenly the kid stopped talking and then there was some whispering. Something about Fridays or something.
Jake just leaned back and stared at Marc in the Mirror.

The mercenary looked beyond pissed off which made Jake chuckle a bit and subtly raise his middle finger towards the Man.

Marc rolled his eyes and disappears again.