Spider-senses are calling bullshit!

Short Chapter but ill try to post a new one on Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday (So a new Chapter everyday, don't take my word for it im very lazy)
I'm actually not ready for the moon knight finale on Wednesday so imma try writing more chapters in case I'm left as a crying wreck<3

ALSO
I've gotten peer pressured into downloading Twitter so feel free to follow me! @ReyShizuna or vavalive_potato (I have no idea how that shit works)

The walk to the Jet as well as the fly to the Avengers tower was spend in mostly silence. The only noise that sometimes filled the room was Tony's own little curses as he tapped away on his phone.

"Oh my god he's playing Candy Crush!"

Marc looked towards Steven who was just standing in the window next to Stark.

"Not even the real one.. Im pretty sure this is a bootleg version."

Another curse came from the Man.

"Aw he lost-"

"Shut up"

Stark just looked up at him, offended, while Steven had this little kicked puppet face. The billionaire let out an annoyed huff and was seemingly just about to answer his rude guest but a feminine, rather formal, voice out of no where informed them of their landing.

------------------------------

To say that they were sneaking in would've been an understatement. Tony had Marc still cuffed. His feet and mouth in restraints the moment he had set foot on the black asphalt of the towers roof balcony thingy.

The voice, Stark called her Friday, would inform them of the best routes to the Cells and which ones to avoid if they didn't want to run into another Avenger.

Marc still wondered why the fuck they had Cells in here but who was he to wonder about what earths supposedly strongest heroes spend their money on. He was just thankful for Khonshu and Steven finally leaving him alone.
Abruptly Stark came to a halt, in front of them was some kind of steel door.

"Well, this is your stop Windy"

Instead of answering Marc just let the man push the door open, inside was a corridor with multiple other rooms, all with see through walls and the same steel doors.

Stark let him step inside and closed the first door behind them. Then he instructed Marc to enter the very last Cell.
Inside was nothing much, just a bed, sink, some kind of toilet and a desk in the middle of the room.

"Alright, you're gonna have a nice little stay here while I get ready for my conference that you hopefully didn't ruin."

Stark turned around and walked out leaving Marc alone in the Room. After the main entrances door was closed once again, and Stark was once and for all out, the mechanical restraints folded themselves together and.. Flew away?

With a sigh Marc sat down on the Bed. Under other circumstances he would've killed Iron Man and went on with his life but since the Avengers definitely had a way of finding him, as Stark proved, and he really didn't want a Team of Superheroes hunting him down he'd have to play along for a bit

He thought about maybe letting Steven or Jake front, or at least talk to them, but he was sure that Stark probably had some kind of cameras installed around. So instead Marc resorted to sleeping. Their Body needed it anyways and considering he was in a Cell there was no way to wake up somewhere else.

-----------------------------

Peter knew something was weird when he saw Mister Stark leaving so abruptly.
The Avengers Press Conference was soon and even though Mister Stark wasn't the most reliable Person to trust with PR stuff he was still to some degree responsible.. And afraid of Pepper.

So when Tony returned a few hours later Peters first thought was

'Why'

And then he saw some random dude in full fucking restraints following Mister Stark out and it went from Why to WHY in all caps.

Naturally he had to investigate now, well, after he crawled down from the towers wall-.