Who are you again?

Im runing out of funny Headlines😥
Also-, you should totally join my Discord so you can scream at me to finally fucking update +notifs whenever I do & participate in polls!
The link is in almost every other Chapter ;]

Silence stretched across the Room for a few seconds before Steven finally catched himself.

"I fought Ammits Avatar..?"

The Widow answered immediately.

"Are you some kind of vigilante then? Using your wind powers to help people?"

Now it was Stevens turn to be confused, he had noticed that during the flight to the tower Iron man had called them Windy multiple times and the first meeting.. Oh-, yeah of course it was Khonshus fault.

He send a quick glare towards the God but the threatening head tilt he got back quickly made him refocus on the interrogation.

"..sure!"

"What's your name?"

Steven turned towards Hawkeye.

"Huh?"

"Like-, come on dude, your vigilante name!"

"Oh- Oh! No I don't have one of.. those.."

"It's fine if its an embarrassing one, swear I wont laugh."

"I really don't Sir!"

"Everyone has one-"

"Clint."

The man just rolled his eyes at the other spy threatening tone but let her continue the questioning without further ado.

"Well Mr Spector, if you are a vigilante and I'm assuming fighting for the good-"

She pulled out some kind of Tablet from behind her and set it onto the Table for him to see.

"would you mind explaining these?"

The device turned on and Steven was met with some kind of collage of dead bodies. He vaguely recognized them from his and Marcs trauma trip to the land of the dead.

Steven felt sick once again. He knew Marc had killed people, Jake even more so. He had seen the Room had spoken to his Headmates.

"Ah mierda, perdón Steven.. Didnt think theyd pull these out. You need to switch?"

Steven resorted to just nudge the other back a bit. He could handle this. He had to.

The Widow continued.

"You have 'accidentally' joined a high security group chat, switched accents multiple times as well as talked or interacted with yourself, made a show of your wind powers, somehow stand in relation with those invisible Jackals that attacked us and not to mention your three different identities behaviors and no social life. It all seems awfully coincidentally doesn't it Spector?"

Hawkeye now chimed in, Tablet in his hands.

"Dishonorable discharged from the Army, Mercenary, probably a lot of undiagnosed mental shit as well huh? Awfully reminds me of Frank Castle doesn't it Nat?"

"Tell me Spector-"

she spoke up.

"Who really are you."

Steven just sat there in stunned silence. The seriousness of everything finally kicking properly in.

The Avengers weren't just this funny disorganized lot, they were fighting against villains and.. Invisible Hamsters apparently on an almost daily basis.

Hawkeye and Black Widow weren't just two friends messing with each other while doing an interrogation but trained spies that probably only wanted him to feel the way he felt.

At ease? Confident?

Well those feelings were gone now.