Was that a wind pun-?

YOOO, sorry for the long delay I was a bit sick and just generally felt a bit like shit💞💞
To make up for it I'll try to post another one in the next 2-3 days

On a good note: Its my birthday!! >:D
+I made a discord of yall want to join:
https://discord.gg/4PrUmsc6BY
(If there are problems w joining feel free to leave a comment and well figure it out!)

Tony walked up to the Cell and swiftly pressed a few buttons on the control pat.

"Wakey wakey Windy! Papa's here to feed you."

The man inside just groaned and slowly sat up from the bed.

"I'll blow yer' fucking brains out."

"AC what you did there."

"What?"

"What."

There was a bit of silence before Tony sighed and began pressing buttons again, this time a small space on the door opened up which made.. Spector? Gran-.. Windy. Which made Windy flinch back a little.

"Here. Food."

The man inside stood up and slowly crept closer.

"Que es?"

"Why the fuck are you speak-, you know what? I dont care. Its leftovers and fruits."

Windy took an Apple and sunk his head lower to look through the small open space.

"Hello there, now would you mind taking the food and backing off so i can close this again?"

"Yes."

"Great."

A bit of silence once again before Tony took a deep breath and was about to say something yet he got interrupted by the main Door opening up, and a very angry looking Captain America stepping inside.

"Fuck."

"Tony!"

The Captain closed the distance between himself and the other and was now also able to see the man inside the Cell, who was very slowly biting into their Apple... mid bite they hesitated for a second, face softening a bit, before finally taking a chunk and chewing it.

"Tony, who is this!?"

Steve whisper-yelled.

"I have no fucking clue."

"What?"

"No idea who he is, that's why he's here!"

"That's not-! That's not our domain! You should give him over to the police."

The man inside mumbled something along the lines of 'coming rich from a guy against the accords' which made Steve snap his head towards him and Tony stiffle a laughter.

"You-, I'm trying to help you here-"

"Listen Cap, that dude in was in the Groupchat."

"And?"

"And, long story short, criminal record and possibly an enhanced individual."

Windy took another bite out of his apple.

"Hello Captain America."

"Wha-,"

"I know a guy who's a big fan."

Steve continued to stare at him dumbfounded before snapping out of it and sighing.

"Seriously, who is this!?"

"Call him Windy." at the same time the man inside the cell spoke up, "Marc Spector."

"Pleasure.., Why didnt you just tell us Tony..?"

"Pff it's not a big deal is it? Well-, he was here because I didnt want a fuck up to happen at the conference but that just kind of... failed."

"Yeah, been a while since we had to fight against giant invisible animals-"

Tony's expression darkened.

"We dont talk about the Hamster incident."

"Sorry to interrupt but what kind of super invisible animals are we talking about?"

"Werent you Spanish earlier Windy?"

Another sigh came from the Captain.

"Let's just go Tony, we have to debrief and then vote about what we do with Spector over here."

"Do we take him with us now?"

"What? Why would we?"

"I dont wanna walk over here again-,"

Stark said with a whiny pout.

"Fine, you deal with Natasha."

"Fine."