Spider at night, bitching in light

(Cucitsitx I just published the wrong chapter-, pretend like you didnt see anything-,)

Now Peter wasn't a spy like Black Widow or a trained Soldier like Cap' but he was a teenager with his own fair share of sneaking out of his aunts house.

Sneaking out was similar to sneaking in, he knew the Tower well enough to be able to get into Fridays security system and just maybe program a few things that would anything that would normally be considered suspicious by the AI be completely ignored.
Furthermore he now also knew exactly where the new bad guy was located at and, lucky him, Mister Stark was no where even near it!

So like any bored guy would, he went to the Cell Corridor to find out more about the mystery-man himself.

Peter swiftly slipped inside the Corridor, all the Cells were see through from the outside. From inside a Cell it just looked like a regular white wall.

The guy he was looking for was at the very last Cell on the right. Inside was a fairly average looking guy.
Curly Brownish hair and hard features, he sat on the bed and was talking to himself-,

Peter couldn't understand what was being said yet it looked like a quite heated, although one-sided, argument which resorted in the Man slapping himself.
That led to more angry glares and talking.

It should've been more weird to Peter than it was but considering that Eddie Brock, some dude with an alien not-parasite, had been in the same Cell a few months ago made it easier to handle stuff like that.

Finally he found the button on the keypad next to the Cells door that allowed him to talk to the guy inside.

"No! Khonshu you don't-, Oh fuck off Jak-"

"Um, Hello!"

The Man immediately stopped talking, his gaze fully focused on the small speaker above the Door.

"I'm here to.. ask you some questions.. Sir."

"I thought Stark wanted to wait until after his Conference. I also doubt that he'd let a kid interrogate me."

Before Peter could protest the Man added in a monotone voice.

"So, who are you?"

"Im Spiderman!"

"Spiderman."

"Yeah! I fight crime and swing around and-"

"Awesome, now why are you here?"

"Hey! I'm the one asking questions here!"

Peter glared at the man in front of him who had resorted from looking towards the speaker, to look at the wall, his eyes only slightly missing where Peter stood.

"Sooo... Why are you here?"

"You don't know why."

"Of course I know! This is just to.. to make you reflect-! Yeah."

"I see, well Spiderman I'm here because I have an important message to bring forward."

Peter watched the expression on the other mans face take a serious turn, and finally curiosity won over.

"Well what is it-?"

The Man leaned closer, as if to exaggerate his point.

"I must ask of you to deliver this message safely to Stark Spiderboy, it is of great importance."

"Of course!"

"Good Good, the Message is: 'Go fuck yourself'."