Capsicle got yeeted

It was about 9 hours into their containment now. In that time Jake argued and somehow flirted with Khonshu to Marc and Stevens great disapproval as well as downright refused any sort of switch.

"I literally hid from yer guy for years! I think I ought to deserve un poquito tiempo for me ey?"

The rest of the time, so about 4 hours, he let the body rest. Sleeping.

Meanwhile Tony was in a PR meeting with Pepper and the rest of the Avengers. There was a speech to be presented due to a few hours and they wanted to give them a quick rundown. It wasnt like everyone would do the talking, no, that was all on the Captain, Iron man and the ceo of Stark industries. Yet the others were supposed to stand behind them and look pretty. maybe even throw in a smile or a nod at times.

The whole thing was supposed to be about their heroism, the media started going into the accords again, despite it being years past them, and began criticizing the Avengers. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal but now there was a mass of Facebook and Twitter campaigns against them and Stark was tired of having to track every single one of them down to investigate possible terrorism threats.

And soon enough they all stood on stage, cameras completely focused on them and a crowd of reporters staring expectantly.
Pepper started

"How do you explain why some people are able to achieve things that seem impossible?"

there was a short pause.

"We have these people right here. People that achieved the impossible. Heros that achieved the impossible. They saved our planet, mind you multiple times.. without even thinking of asking anything in return. So why? How can one possibly explain the motive-..."

The speech continued for a bit, and after Tony and then Steve also had their turn, the actual press conference was about to start.

The first reporter was just about to throw in a question when Captain America suddenly got thrown up a bit into the air, by some kind of invisible force, and shaken around. The Avengers suddenly fully alerted immediately began trying to get some kind of control into the situation and fight whatever just came around.

The Falcon and Pepper started helping evacuation the civilians only to get swept away by the mass panic.

Steve somehow managed to free himself by punching whatever it was, wherever he could hit it.

"What are we dealing with?"

He asked, slowly moving around in circles trying to guess from where the next attack will be coming from. Tony's mechanical voice answered.

"No idea, F.R.I.D.A.Y can't get anything on the scanners-"

Suddenly he was tackled to the ground, at the same time something tried to take a swing at Natasha.

"Okay, invisible large strong monsters, that's fine. We dealt with worse-"

Tony tried to struggle against the thing holding him down, suddenly a big claw mark made itself across the red of his Iron man suit, so naturally he send a shot towards the thing. It fucking whimpered?

Captain and the Widow dealt with the other thing, Clint was trying his best but be left his hearing aids in the tower and shooting at invisible targets was turning out to be quite difficult when they were moving around and fighting off his teammates.

Finally F.R.I.D.A.Y was able to get vague sound directions so Tony just shot the thing a few more times. At the same time Steve held the other one down, it looking like he awkwardly floated, while Nat just stabbed into it.

Finally Steve hit the ground and was surrounded by sand, same thing happened with Tony, one more shot and sand just flew everywhere.

He let the Iron man suit fold into itself and picked up some of the sand letting it run through his fingers before putting some away to test it later on. The other three slowly surrounding him. Clint broke the silence first.

"Good conference, 8/10, I think we got the point across."

"I just really hope the Cameras still got how Capsicle got flung away-"

Steve sighed.

"Let's just get to the Tower, this whole thing will probably need another press conference on itself."

"Nah I'll just tweet an apology"

"Tony-,"

Back at the tower they all met up at the kitchen area, Tony putting on a pot of coffee while the others were just sitting around. He swiftly turned around to face them.

"Okayyy so we've got invisible monsters now, anything you all got from today?"

Natasha was the first who answered

"Large, probably on 4 legs so it's animal like, durable and extremely fast. Probably not as sentiment as a human, it only whimpered and growled."

"Yeah-, I thing Not got it all covered. Also-, I am fucking starving, move outta the way Stark I'm going to raid this fridge now."

Natasha smiled at Clint who just stood up with a slight groan and shooed the Billionaire away. Suddenly Tony's eyes went wide and he exclaimed a strained 'fuck'.

"What?"

Tony just stared into nothingness for a few seconds before he quickly took some fruits and leftovers out of the fridge and ran off.

"Okay but that wasn't because of me right-? I wasn't going to eat his beloved leftovers-."

Sams eyes had narrowed as he stared at the Door Tony had disappeared in. Natasha had rolled her eyes and directly addressed the AI.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y could you pull up the Cams? Specifically on Tony?"

"Of course Agent Romanoff."

Suddenly A big Holographic screen pulled up, everyone watching it in interest. It showed Tony speed walking through the tower until he had reached the elevator. In there he muttered something like 'can't believe I forgot to fucking feed him' and pulled out his phone.
At the eleventh floor the elevator came to a halt and Tony stepped out. He passed the training rooms and finally stopped at the entrance of the so called Cell corridor.

"Unbelievable.."

Sam muttered as they continued watching Tony struggle to type in the code to the door with his hands full, and finally disappear in the Corridor.
The camera switched again and they saw Tony hurrying off to the very last door. Another switch and now they could see that there was actually a man inside it, he was sleeping.

"Unbe- fucking -lievable..."

Notes:

🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL!!🏳️‍⚧️

Also the beginning of the speech is shamelessly stolen by James Hansens Ted Talk that I had to listen to in school.