Papi Jake

Notes:

WEEE it's been a few days hasn't it?
Anyways-, I suddenly got some motivation kicking in an decided to write shit down + I wrote my last exam yesterday so I have a bit more time! :]
Also! My venom-spider suit arrived a few days ago and I did a lil costest and the GENDER I get out of that thing!
S

o Trans besties
So Trans<3

After Peter had walked off from the Laboratorys he considered walking back to the weird not-alien guy yet a message from Ned about their physics group assignment made him change his mind. 

Quickly rebooting F.R.I.D.A.Y and grabbing his school bag from the Avengers common room, he checked out of the Tower and took a train back to Queens. Listening to Music all the way home while scrolling through his Twitter timeline.

Official.Spider-Man @FriendlySpidor

GhAaaaAagguuhhbcxr Life goes bonk

|

Daredevil  @DevilOfHellsKitchen

You truly are a menace.

||

Official.Spider-Man  @FriendlySpidor

): 

|||

SHURI  @WakandasPrinc

Bonk Bonk

||||

Official.Spider-Man @FriendlySpidor

(:

Smiling to himself Peter turned off his phone and waited until he finally arrived. From there on he made his way to Ned's, his school stuff already in his bag pack.

--------------

Jake was starting to get bored. Sure it was funny to piss Marc off and good to get some time to front but he usually only did so when they were in immediate danger.

It was weird adjusting to the whole boundaries shit Steven had set up but it wasn't something he overly concerned himself with.

So now he was fronting. Fronting in a blank boring fucking room with nothing to do. Spider-kid also didn't come back. Sighing Jake plopped himself back onto the bed, honestly Stark should really get some entertainment in these Cells. Ay que mierda! Man even took his phone.

And of course Khonshu now had to make himself visible again.

"I am Hungry, go. Bring me vengeance!"

"AH puta Madre!"

Jake definitely let out a very manly shriek.

"What the fuck do you want!?"

"How dare you speak with that tone Lockley!"

"I'm in a fucking cell dios mio!"

"I am aware."

"How am I supposed to get you food?"

"Break out!"

Jake looked towards the god. An annoyed expression on his face.

"Yeah of course lemme just-"

He stood up and with all his might ran against the Glass wall. It didn't even leave a crack.

"Again!"

"Die in a ditch."

"Again worm!"

"Hey now! You only call Steven that got it!"

"Wormmm!"

"You may refer to me as Lockley, bestie or papi, and that's it ya fuck!"

"YOU DARE-"

Notes:

ALSO!
I drew some Jake Lockley fanart so check that out! :D

ALSO!I drew some Jake Lockley fanart so check that out! :D