Invisible Names

"Kill Xisuma?" Hels stood straight up. "You can't possibly think that's a good idea"

"Of course. If they lose him they'll panic, be as weak as ever. That's our best shot." Iskall met his flaming eyes.

"Did you happen to forget that their lost powerful unit is his brother. Honestly, how do you think it's going to end?"

"We can deal with that." Iskall moved forward until he was mere inches away from the knights face. "I thought we had you here for a reason, or are you too scared to fight?"

Hels eyes seemed to glow brighter until the flames dimmed and he sat down.

"Good, we have an understanding. Now here's the plan." Iskall walked over to the map of the server. He opened his mouth to speak when suddenly the front door exploded.

The group jumped up and Grian yelled. "Hey! I just fixed that door!"

False ran through the door, sword in hand. She was followed by Doc, Bdubs, Tango and Impulse.

False looked at the rescue team. "Split them up. Doc, we'll go for Ren. Boomers, go for Stress."

Tango nodded. "On it!"

They ran into action. Bdubs shoulder rammed Hels, knocking him into the basement. He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it.

"That's for stabbing me!" He turned back to the boomers. "That's not going to hold him long."

"Etho!" Iskall barked. "Protect Grim." He ran to Tango and punched him.

Tango yelped in pain and watched Iskall draw his sword. He heard a voice behind him.

"Tango. Catch!" Impulse passed a golden shovel to him.

It wasn't a sword but it'll do. He smacked Iskall in the face with it and turned around to ram the hilt into Grian, who was about to strike him. "Sorry buddy."

On the other side of the room False was staring down Etho. Etho made the first move. He dashed forwards and went for a punch to the gut. False dashed left and drew her sword. She hesitated for a moment but then swiped down. Etho precisely blocked with the metal plate on the back of his hand. He jumped back as electricity formed around his wrist.

She dodged as he ran forwards then spotted Mumbo moving to Doc. She ran in front of him, pushed him back and then turned to Doc.

"Don't worry, I got these two. You get Ren back."

Doc slowly approached Grim. "Hey uh, Ren? I know you're in there. Please come back, I need you."

Grim pulled out his scythe.

"Crap. Come on Ren. Remember me? Remember us? What about when we were cowboys? I shot you with a firework. We had so much fun. Or when we were wrestling together. We destroyed them. We had a little help but we won. Please come back to me."

He held out his hand. Grim paused for a moment like he was conflicted. But then his eyes narrowed on Doc and he swung his scythe.

Doc blocked with his metal arm and grabbed the blade.

"Fine. Looks like we're doing this by force."

He pulled the weapon out of Grims hand when the reaper swung for a punch he grabbed his arm and swung him around. He moved so he had Grims arms pinned behind him.

"False! We need to move. Now!"

False, who was struggling against Mumbo's and Etho. She dodged a blast from Mumbo's gauntlet and punched Etho across the face. She then swung her sword At Mumbo.