⌨︎ 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 ⌨︎

The sound of the door closing echoed throughout the room, the blond took off his coat and shoes leaving them on the hall cabinet

—I'm here,— he exclaimed.

But nobody answered, most of the time he always forgot that he lived alone in that big apartment. There was no one else to greet him or keep him company at any time.

He sighed heavily. Then he went to his room so he could change his clothes for something more comfortable.

He later went inside in the direction of the living room and sat on the floor in front of the coffee table then took out his notebooks and books from his backpack since he was going to start his homework.

A small feeling of sadness began to appear in his chest, he was alone in that place and there would be no way to deny it; He had no one since his father died in a car accident, his mother had abandoned him for another person and his aunt worked all day and barely had time to spend with him.

Although some might say that his life is enviable because he had certain luxuries, he didn't feel that way. He felt a great emptiness in his being, he shook his head and sighed; It would be no use lamenting about his family and having negative thoughts.

He had to concentrate on studying for the university selection exam and that kind of thing only distracted him, as his aunt had told him a long time ago.

Pulling the last book out of his backpack, a pastel yellow envelope came out of it, and he picked it up and watched for a moment.

"I almost forgot " he thought.

He had his "secret friend", for a moment he hesitated to open the envelope since he... he wasn't attracted to this activity but it only took a couple of minutes to decide to open it. A little tingling in his stomach began to arise, he wouldn't say that he didn't feel a little nervous just by touching the triangular part of the envelope because...

Never before had he received a letter

When he took the sheet out of it, he began to unfold it very carefully since he feared that he might break it, although it was unlikely if we take into account that the sheet was of very good quality, when he finished unfolding it; he was anxious and deluded to know what they had written to him.

And when he started reading… he was disappointed.

Hello my dear friend

I am writing this letter becaused I havent no alternative.
I can't allow my average to drop any lower than it already is because I don't want to repeat a grade.

I hope I don't disappoint you and if so I don't care

Bays

Atte: Anonymous

The spelling was terrible that at that very moment he wanted to gouge out his eyes and hit the one who had written it, it might sound extremist but we must take into account that he is an extremely perfectionist person so it was obvious that this kind of mistakes will bother him .

—Stupid,—he said teasingly into the air.

He put the "damn" letter back in the envelope and continued with his homework, for now he was going to ignore it to concentrate on something he could control, that is, his studies.

—Tomorrow will be another day, Arlo,— he affirmed to himself to clear his mind. -Tomorrow will be another day.

 -Tomorrow will be another day