⌨︎𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎⌨︎

In the school cafeteria, our favorite duo was having lunch, although well

In the school cafeteria, our favorite duo was having lunch, although well... the dark-haired man was the only one who seemed to be having lunch since the dark-haired duo was still very dumbfounded with his cell phone for a few hours.

—Attention, I demand attention— said John letting his head fall on the shoulder of the opposite.

Seraphina could only laugh at this, her friend really did look like a little boy. He patted her head and when the dark-haired man lowered his guard, she gave him a sape on the head.

—Hey!

—There you have your attention,— she said maliciously.

—You're bad.

The opposite made an expression of surprise and disbelief.

—Is this how you thank me for helping you with your secret friend?

—It was your idea, I wanted to give him an orange but you insisted on the mochis.

—John the things needs to do well if not, better not do them— she commented while she shrugged her shoulders.

—... I do not like you.

—Yeah, I love you too.

The taller one stood up which surprised the other for a moment, then he started walking towards the exit of the cafeteria. This caused Seraphina to follow him.

—John, don't be mad.

The aforementioned stopped in his tracks.

—Who is angry? I go to my locker, I need my English book because I didn't finish the exercises.

—I'll go with you, I also need a book.

Both began to walk at the same time that they played giving each other small pushes. The dark-haired man really appreciated Seraphina and vice versa since they were there for each other when they needed it most.

—And how about your secret friend?

—Ah well, it really is very sweet although I was surprised because it opened very easily.

—Of course it could happen, it's without prejudice

—Right, I guess you're right this time— he affirmed.

—That's obvious queen.

They finally reached the blissful lockers. When the dark-haired man opened it, a letter came out of it, so he quickly picked it up while a very curious Seraphina peeked out.

—What? Nosy.

—Now what did I do?—She said indignantly.

The black-haired man just shook his head and opened the letter, again Seraphina peeked out to see what was written.

—What part of the secret don't you understand?

-The secret.

John narrowed his eyes then shook his head again, opened the envelope and tried to get it as far away from Seraphina as possible although of course, she herself could give him a small look but not enough.

Dear Secret Friend:

First of all, thank you very much for the sweets.
They really fascinated me even though I'm not a fan of sweets, they were incredible.

I am also sending you a detail, I hope you like it and if not, as you mentioned in the previous letter, you can tell me what kinds of sweets you like, maybe I will get them. I left it on top of your locker.

Without more to say, a hug.

Sincerely: anonymous

John raised his hand and reached into the top of the locker, there was a large bar of chocolate that by the label…seemed to be a bit pricey.

—How nice.

He freaked out a bit, he had forgotten that Seraphina was there.

—It sounded to me like he liked you.

—... Don't say bullshit Seraphina— he said somewhat incredulous.

Namely, he was bisexual but he was not falling in love nor was he looking to fall in love with any boy or girl who approached him. He sighed and closed his locker and then left there, leaving the dark-haired girl.

—And the English book?

—Shit!