⌨︎𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜⌨︎

6:45 a

6:45 a.m.

In the blond's apartment, he was in the bathroom finishing drying his hair with the dryer. This was how he started his mornings, with a good bath to take away the sleep.

Then he left the bathroom, going to his room to dress in the famous uniform, although there was little left to graduate so he thought he should get used to looking for different outfits since at the university they will not require a uniform as such (besides because it is a God rank).

He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for two since his aunt was still sleeping. It was obvious, if we take into account that he arrived at dawn although it happened that way several times a week; there were times when even he didn't get to sleep or forgot to eat.

He put on his apron and got to work, he had to prepare something simple and at the same time easy to make so that the older one could eat it without worrying about preparing it; he had decided on some crepes since hot or cold they tasted good, yes, they were the best option.

Cooking was one of the things that he had to learn from an early age since, when he started living with his aunt, most of it was fast food; at first it didn't seem bad to him since he was a child but over time it became boring and tasteless. He wasn't trying to say that he hated fast food, you can understand why he had to be that way at the beginning.

I shook my head, he was lost in his thoughts again. After preparing what the crepes were, which were filled with Nutella with strawberries and bananas, I placed some in a topper and also added a note that said

"I'm going to school, this is breakfast —Arlo"

He took off his apron, took the crepe that was prepared and left the kitchen, then took his backpack from the living room and went to the entrance to put on his shoes.

—I'm leaving,—he said as he opened the door, he walked out without waiting for an answer as he closed the door behind him.

The walk to school was not so tedious, Arlo took the time in the world to enjoy the walk. While he saw how the sky was painted in warm colors, the moon was still visible, the cool morning blizzard, he really loved that, all while he enjoyed his breakfast.

On his way he heard a meow, to be exact when he was about to cross the corner. Turning around he was able to realize where the sounds were coming from.

He was a small white kitten with black and orange spots, he looked no more than two months old. He approached to caress him to which the pussycat accepted without problem.

—Hello little one, where is your mother?—He asked although it was obvious that he had been abandoned.

The pussycat was looking for more of that touch which made the blonde smile, the idea of ​​adopting him crossed his mind but most likely his aunt wouldn't let him have it. Let's just say that she... is not an animal lover although she would try to convince her.

click click

That sound made him get out of his thoughts, looking around he didn't find anyone which caused a shiver down his back as well as a feeling of insecurity. He stood up and said goodbye to the cat, then continued on his way.

 He stood up and said goodbye to the cat, then continued on his way