⌨︎ 𝙰 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 ⌨︎

Among the students, the blonde walked towards his locker to change the books of the subjects that he would use for his classes that continued for the rest of the day since, he did not want to return in the second break for them because he wanted t...

Among the students, the blonde walked towards his locker to change the books of the subjects that he would use for his classes that continued for the rest of the day since, he did not want to return in the second break for them because he wanted to be able to enjoy his lunch and have a little peace for himself.

Because of course, with the uproar that the Joker made, things got a bit complicated for him; because several students continued to blame him for what happened despite almost four months of it.

Again when taking one of his books out of the locker, an envelope of his fell to the floor. He quickly took it to check that it was the same color as the previous one, in doing so he proceeded to open it right there since he didn't want to wait to read it elsewhere.

And just like the previous letter, the spelling was horrendous but, there was effort in it.

Dear Secret Friend:

First of all, sorry for the previous misspelled letter. He really didn't have a good motivation to do it although that doesn't justify that.

As compensation I send you some sweets that I hope you like and if not; tell me what kinds of treats you'd like next time I'll send them to you.
I clarify that I do this with the best intentions, because I do not want you to misunderstand things. As you had said in the other letter, I hope to get along in the best possible way.

In short, a big greeting and if you can also a hug.

Atte: Anonymous.

P.S
The bag of candy wouldn't fit through the slots so I put it on top of her locker.

Arlo was a little surprised, had he sent him a "gift"? He blinked a couple of times and read again to make sure he wasn't wrong. He raised his hand and looked over the locker, right there was the aforementioned bag of sweets; Appreciating that he wasn't a big fan of sweets but he felt good knowing that someone had taken the time to give him a detail.

It was simple, yes, but he felt warm. With a smile on his lips he put the bag in his backpack, maybe later he would try them and give his answer to his secret friend.

However, he noticed his behavior so he shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

"What is happening to you?" he asked himself mentally.

He felt that she acted like that typical girl in love with books, no, he was getting distracted… he had to remove all those distractions, concentrate on his classes and on what really mattered.

He closed his locker, then headed to his corresponding room. The letter at that moment was not his priority... for now, the only good thing is that he had confirmed a doubt that he had and that was to know if he was writing to the same person as well as vice versa, so he smiled to itself.

 for now, the only good thing is that he had confirmed a doubt that he had and that was to know if he was writing to the same person as well as vice versa, so he smiled to itself