⌨︎𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜⌨︎

A sepulchral silence lay between Seraphina and John, the latter looking nervous

—Don't make that face!— demanded the blue-eyed girl.

Given this, he tried to change his expression, however it seemed that his effort was null since he was worried about his drawing materials. The dark-haired girl was in front of the easel with a brush in hand while she tried to concentrate as best as he could while the opposite acted as a model.

—Hey John,— he spoke.

—Tell me.

—You're more gay than straight, right?

That question bothered her a bit, so she quickly answered it.

—Sera already told you, being bisexual is that I'm attracted to both genders. I can go out with a girl just like with a boy, I don't go to the side anymore.

He crossed his arms, staring at the shorter one who kept a neutral expression.

—...You only like a couple of women but you prefer boys, right?

Shit…she knows a lot.

—... Alright you caught me,— she replied with a shrug.

Seraphina just shook her head, took some paint and then continued painting on the canvas.

—By the way John,— the aforementioned paid attention, —what kind of man do you like?"

—What makes you think I have an ideal type?—he ask incredulously.

—Because I'm your ideal type of woman so, you must have one for a man.

—... Well you're right," he said, he could see the cat's smile in the lower one so he laughed a little. —Let's see... my ideal type would be...—

—Old or young?

—Whatever is more legal,—he hastened to reply.

—Tall or short?— He continued with the questions.

—About my height or a little taller, somewhat stocky— he don't let the other continue with the questions.—With fine features, somewhat…serious, I guess also intelligent and a little … funny?

—Ah, I see, you do have certain restrictions,— he commented without taking his eyes off the canvas.

—Yes... although I don't think I can give myself too many luxuries,—he said, lowering his head.

—Remember that in these times no one is straight anymore—he mentioned while he continued painting.—Another question.

—Other answer.

—Top or bottom?

In her voice a slight tone of evil could be heard, which made the raven look at her with a frown.

—No, next question.

A snort of disgust came from the opposite at the answer since a different one was expected.

—The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm going to fail the semester.— He was about to lie down but he fell on her back since he forgot that it was a bench that was holding him up.

Seraphina could only let out a loud laugh for her friend, although of course, it was to help her while she continued laughing. She already had something new with which to annoy her dear best friend for a long time.

 She already had something new with which to annoy her dear best friend for a long time