⌨︎𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗⌨︎

A couple of days passed before Arlo decided to take the issue of his sexuality seriously, he didn't want to stick only to what the articles and internet tests said, so he would read some books from the library and with some books he means a: roman...

A couple of days passed before Arlo decided to take the issue of his sexuality seriously, he didn't want to stick only to what the articles and internet tests said, so he would read some books from the library and with some books he means a: romance novels. Because we have to admit, the best way to learn is through experience and in most of the novels they explain how what is called "falling in love" was carried out or rather the chemistry that those characters have in the plot

—Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?— His aunt asked. —I could help you

—Nope, it's quite a long job and today is your day off,— he replied.

He lied, of course he wouldn't tell the older one about her little mix-up, not because he didn't trust her but because he was embarrassed to tell.

—You know it dosen't matter, as long as I spend more time with you.

—I know, but you work too much and I think you need a day just for yourself.

The older one sighed and shook her head slightly, she knew that for nothing in the world would she convince her nephew to change her mind.

—Okay, what time do you plan to come back?

—Mm... I don't know, at 5:00? Is that okay?

—Take the time you need, send me a message when you finish. I'll go pick you up— she said and took the teenager shoulder. —Maybe we can go to the movies or for ice cream, what do you think?

Arlo just nodded as he smiled, he wouldn't lie about the warm joy that plan gave him. Valerie smiled and took her bag from the cabinet.

—Here, in case you get hungry,—she handed him a couple of dollars.

—Yes, ok. I'm leaving.

—Take care

It was the last thing he heard before leaving the apartment and heading to the public library.He would not go to the school for very obvious reasons or rather out of pity.

The public library was not very far, only a few blocks from his building and the advantage was that it was not close to the surroundings of the institute that perhaps for some it wasn't an advantage, but for him it was.It didn't take long to reach his destination, the silence somehow created a very pleasant atmosphere, so much so that you could stay for hours and not realize that so much time had passed.

He walked through the library shelves, he was looking for the romance section.When he finally found it, he dedicated himself to reading the titles, the reviews and at the same time taking the ones that caught his attention, he wanted to know what was necessary to clear her doubts.

He felt that his curiosity had exceeded the limits, since when leaving a single corridor, he was carrying a huge pile of books, there were too many that covered half of his face; It honestly seemed like a classic movie nerd cliché.He added one more book to his stack which covered his view so he had to look sideways to see where he was walking, clearly the stack of books was heavy so he decided to go to one of the desks offered by the library.