⌨︎tangles⌨︎

Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains angst and scenes dealing with anxiety that may be uncomfortable for some people.

The blond was in his room while he carefully opened the letter to start reading it with great enthusiasm, the answers that were written made him smile widely

The blond was in his room while he carefully opened the letter to start reading it with great enthusiasm, the answers that were written made him smile widely. He let out a light laugh with each answer he read, their tastes were very similar that he thought that easily they could carry on a conversation that would go on for hours without getting bored and it made him feel so ... nice. He stopped reading it and looked up.

"When was the last time I felt something like that?", he thought.

He reread the letter again, but more than anything he noted the details that were in it. The spelling was bad, although the calligraphy was so beautiful that it downplayed the first, it was seen that it was made with effort and dedication. He folded the paper again and put it in the envelope.

Why did he feel that way?, Why did he have that warm feeling when reading that person's letters?, Since when did he look forward to another one?, What was going on with him?, Were the main questions that haunted his mind.

The closest thing to the sensations he was experiencing, was the memory of Rei, those days when they hung out together after school; no doubt those days were happy but... because he feels so different with... that person.

And like any teenager with doubts, he opened his laptop and wrote his doubts in the search engine, when he hit enter, the options that matched the given description appeared on the screen, although the first one caught his attention because of the title.

Am I falling in love or am I confused?— Bloggs.com

I raise an eyebrow confused, I knew that falling in love should have a certain but one so fast? How can you fall in love with someone you don't know at all? Someone you haven't even seen in person, was it even possible? , he be inside the page and began to read it.

"... despite the fact that many do not believe it possible, some scientific studies revealed that there is a possibility of falling in love quickly also known as love at first sight..."

One of his eyebrows rose, he was confused, not only by the fact that he had fallen in love with someone, but that he was a boy. Was he him... gay? No, it wasn't possible, throughout his short life he had never experienced attraction to another person of the same sex that wasn't friendship. He closed his laptop and set it aside.

He couldn't deny that he was scared by what he discovered. He soon felt his breath shortening, the walls of the room getting smaller, he could clearly hear his heartbeat and his head was bombarded by negative thoughts.

—No,—he placed her trembling hands over his ears. —Not again...please.

He pressed his hands against his head with some force and snuggled into his place until he was in a ball position, soon his eyes began to shed tears, he hated this type of sensation and the worst thing is that he did not he knew how to deal with them. It was so frustrating.

 It was so frustrating