⌨︎𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝⌨︎

The black-haired man ran as fast as he could, he had to get there before he ran into Arlo, since he had done

The black-haired man ran as fast as he could, he had to get there before he ran into Arlo, since he had done... Habit, colliding with him without knowing exactly the cause.

Surely you were wondering why, well, what happened was that when John was on his way to school, he woke up earlier than usual, so he decided to extend his journey a little longer and at one point he had to cross the street, to the other side the blond was petting a cat.

Such action made John think that it could be a very good opportunity to annoy Arlo with that photo, of course he would show it to Sera first, but first he had to take the photo. Although, he forgot one small detail... The sound of his camera.

He had realized too late, luckily for him there were some garbage cans on the corner where he was standing, so he hid behind one of them while he hoped that the taller one would not notice that luckily for him. he turned out the way he wanted.

Now coming back to the present, John had finally arrived at school out of breath, so much so that it could be said that he ran an athletic marathon.

—Holy shit...I'm getting old,— he said to himself as he walked deeper into the school.

—Hey!— a familiar voice spoke to him at the same time that a hand took his opponent's shoulder.

The golden gaze was scared and opted for a defensive pose, however, he calmed down when he saw that it was only Seraphina.

—Oh hey,— he said a little calmer. —How's Sera?

— ... You got scared?

—... A little but changing the subject. What are you doing here?

—What? What do I do ?, I also come to school although ...— she stopped for a moment to observe him, trying to find something in his face. —It's strange that you come to school so early, knowing how lazy you are.

John was really surprised by his friend's words, he really knew him well so he would probably know if she was lying or not, this time he didn't know what to say to her. His thoughts faded when he saw how her eyes widened showing that she was surprised, as if she had discovered something very important.

—It can't be... Are you in love!?— He exclaimed with a happy expression.

Is it serious?, thought the taller one.

—What makes you think that?—I ask confused.

—It's simple,—he commented with a smile. —Lately you've been very early, you're more distracted than usual, you smile like an idiot and wait... You're blushing!

Quickly John touched his cheek to make sure what Seraphina was saying was true, his cheeks were hot and surely they were an intense crimson hue.

—Tell me who the lucky person is,— the purple-haired girl demanded with emotion.

—Oh! Look at the time, I have to go to... Chemistry! Yes, you know that I can't repeat that subject— he argued with a nervous tone. Even so, he did not convince the other.—See you at the break. Goodbye!

It was the last thing he said before running away, the one with the blue gaze could only wave his hand in farewell, however, his gaze went to the ground where a yellow envelope lay. He picked it up and smiled, his friend really was a hopeless case.

 He picked it up and smiled, his friend really was a hopeless case