⌨︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 ⌨︎

In our favorite dark-haired man's apartment, he was right on the floor in the living room, staring at the ceiling, throwing and catching a stress ball

In our favorite dark-haired man's apartment, he was right on the floor in the living room, staring at the ceiling, throwing and catching a stress ball. On the sofa in the room Seraphina was playing on her cell phone who knows what, the only sound present was the crash of the hand against the ball and the music of the game; It was then that the female decided to break it.

—And how is your secret friend? Any news?—I ask without even looking up from said device.

—Nah, I don't think he did,— she answered as he kept throwing the ball.

Do you even have any idea what he's like?

—... I guess so—. She said doubting her answer a little.

—Tell me, maybe I know him.

—First of all, why would I tell you? Isn't he supposed to be 'secret'?" and secondly... why would you know him?

—One, because I'm your best friend and two, I've been around a lot longer than you so I know most of the students.

—... Makes sense—. He muttered to himself stopping the ball.

—Come on, tell me how you think it is.

—Okay, let's see,— he again began to throw the ball toward the ceiling. —I think he's an extremely shy boy.

—A boy?— I question.

—Ah yes, in the letter it said so- continued.-I think it's that kind of nerd who has perfect grades and is the teacher's bootlicker.

—How formal was the letter?

—Yep, by the way, I also mentioned that his communication skills are not the best, so in fact—he closed his eyes for a moment and continued.—It's the classic loser stereotype.

—I see, I suppose it must be a low rank. —He placed a hand under his chin. —Because the higher ranks usually have too high confidence and security.

—... Maybe you are right.

—Of course I have, of the two I'm the smarter.

This comment caused John to become distracted so he stopped catching the ball and it slammed into his cheek, which clearly made the purple-haired girl laugh out loud.

—You should give him a little detail,— he commented. -Most likely, those kinds of people feel very vulnerable.

—Oh yeah?

—Yes, I think he has the hope of being able to make a friend without absurd prejudices.

—Well well, you convinced me.—he said and stood up, leaving aside the ball —What do you suggest?

—Oh I do not know.

—You know what, I love your very specific ideas.

—Oh yes, I already know true?

They both laughed at it, then the dark-haired man sat down next to her. The dark-haired woman was alert because he sensed that the opponent had something in mind, and he just hit him.

—I will but in exchange...—a sly smile appeared on his lips. —You'll have to tell me about your secret friend.

— ... Do not.

—Ah well fuck your mother.

John crossed his arms and turned her face to the side, showing a little annoyance which made the other laugh.

—Okay, I'll tell you but you don't say anything.

—I'm all ears.