23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"We laughed together,
you can't cry alone."

└─────────❍─────────┘

"You look like shit," Miura smirked, seeing my obviously sleepless face

"Well thank you, senpai."

"What the hell, (F/n)-chan? Did anything happen last night?" Kotone passed me a newly boiled soup, making sure to remind me it was hot. "Careful!"

"Did you still drink after we fell asleep?," Shoko asked, rubbing her eyes. "Looks like you're suffering more hangover than us."

It's not hangover, it's sorethroat...

I couldn't reply since I knew they would inquire about why I used my cursed speech in the middle of the night. Aside from that, I was also sleepless thinking about what I just did, the confirmation of my feelings muddling my head even more. I didn't even know how I'd face 'Satoru'.

But I told him to forget so it should be fine, right?

"Morning."

I almost lost hold of my utensils when the seat beside me got occupied by some guy with messy bed hair and half-asleep features. "G-good morning... Satoru."

Shocked faces turned to us. "What did you just call him?!"

Of course.

They didn't know we agreed on calling him by his first name, but no one had to know the childish drama that led to that.

"Uhm... Satoru?," I awkwardly repeated.

"Yes, wife?" The white-haired guy smiled proudly. No one dared to break the silence, they all just stood there exchanging knowing glances.

I sighed, shaking my head.

My throat stung once again, but I tried to look indifferent about it. The pain was worse than usual. It was actually so delirious that I wondered if my feelings had something to do with the abnormal backfire.

"Here's your coffee." Kotone passed me a pokemon mug, but another hand took it before I could, replacing it with a cup of green tea.

"Satoru, that's for her! You brewed yourself tea, drink it."

"I changed my mind," Satoru lazily smiled. "Let's exchange ya, (F/n)?"

I looked down at the tea, not really minding the exchange. After finishing the contents of the cup, I felt an immediate relief on my throat. It was warm. "Thanks."

Heavy footsteps interrupted the chat as Suguru came down with Yume. He seemed to be looking better than last night.

"Morning," Satoru greeted. The other replied and occupied the seat beside him. "Where are the second years?"