prologue

3rd person

Roman:I still say we should have hit that dust shop for an easy in and out.

Neo nodsapprovingly. Izuku just rolled his eyes.

Izuku: For a big-time thief, you sure are thinking small.

Roman:not small smart; we don't have the manpower for a bank job.

Izuku: You're overthinking this. I got a tip that the money will be going on a truck to a secure location.

Neo wrote on her scroll.

Neo,Who's the money?"

*Izuku smirked smugly*

Izuku:the schnee corporation

Roman: Ah, there it is.

Izuku: There, what is it?

Roman: Oh, please, we both know you hate the Schnee family and would do anything to hurt them.

Izuku: I'm a faunus, and of course I hate racist assholes, just as I know that you hate them for being spoiled rich.

Roman: Hey, if there is wealth, no shame in sharing the wealth.

Izuku: You don't have to tell me, remember? I'm the one who borrowed their rare car. Get on.

*All 3 got on, and Izuku drove off with Neo putting on some music, "bad guy

*All 3 got on, and Izuku drove off with Neo putting on some music, "bad guy."*

Roman:really her?

Izuku: Hey, not like it doesn't suit us.

Roman: True enough, so what's the plan?

Izuku: What do you mean the money on a truck easy in and out?

Roman: Cut the bullshit. I know when it comes to you and the schnee, you can help but humiliate them, so tell us the real plan.

Izuku:fine, fine, there's not technically money in the truck we're currently following, but there are valuables like painting jewelry or something like that going to a huge gala. I'm talking huge; it's going to be live around the world.

Roman: And you want us to steal it while the cámaras are on us?

Izuku: Hey, you're the one who always says, "Make the world hear you, or what's the point?"

Roman: Oh, you grow up so fast, so what's this gala about?

Izuku:something about the schnee and Yaoyorozu going into partnership

Neo "And here I thought Yaoyorozu were good people."

Izuku: Oh, please, there is no such thing as a good rich person; there are all spoiled brats that screw us over.

Roman: Amen to that.

Izuku: Shut up. Were here.

Neo:Well boys, let's give them a show."