chapter 41

With ruby and Pyrrha

*Pyrrha landed on her feet she looked up just in time to see ruby crash in to her making them both fall groaning*

Ruby:I'm glad yang's not here she would say something lame like "looks like ruby really fell for Pyrrha"

*Pyrrha snorted even if she blushed a bit and both got up they looked around and there wasn't a whole lot to see it was a jail cell ruby got exited when she saw her brother chained up to the wall and ran to him but Pyrrha stopped her*

Ruby:let me go!

Pyrrha:wait think about it this must be a memory we have to stay out of it who knows what can happen to izuku if we mess with it

*Ruby nodded and they hidden in the shadows as the jail cell opened revealing the same doctor from USJ

*Kyūdai walked up to izuku and splashed a bucket of ice cold water to wake him up instantly*

Kyudai:rise and shine subject N rise and shine

*Izuku arched his back from the cold making his face see the light Pyrrha and ruby were stunned that he was wearing an eye patch, izuku growled looking at the doctor but he didn't even give izuku the time of day as he took the key and released izuku from the wall making him fall to the ground Pyrrha could tell izuku was malnourished so he had no strength to fight back as the doctor put a collar on izuku's neck and snapped his fingers inside walked in 2 prototype minor nomu's*

Kyudai:grab him and bring him to the table

*The nomu didn't react there brain turned to mush by over experimentations done to them, they just grabbed izuku by his arms and dragged him walking behind the doctor*

Kyudai:you know you really are a marvelous subject by now full grown adults would have turned in to nomu's but not you no your something special that silver eye of yours is something special

*Ruby eyes widen as she looked at her brother his remaining eye was silver but izuku looked numb his eye had no life behind it*

Kyudai:no response? I see the drugs are still in your system fascinating i injected you over 2 days and yet it still inside you could it be because of the eye? My what wonders you hold inside your DNA little subject well no point in talking when i can just start experimenting

*They made it to the lab and the nomu's put izuku on the table the doctor strapped izuku to the table as he injected multiple needles all over his body as the doctor wheeled in a trolley filled with various medical equipment such as scalpel, bonesaw, scissor, etc. The doctor picked up a scalpel from the trolley and placed the tip of the blade just beside izuku's collarbone and applied pressure cutting through the skin even in his drugged up state izuku moved on the table trying to escape but it was no use*

Kyudai:journal update day 457 after multiple experiments i believe i finally was able to find the source of it the place where the quirks and semblances live inside a human body testing my theory now