chapter 28

Days later with team RWBY

*We see Weiss groaning in her bed with yang snickering*

Weiss:shut up yang..

Yang:come on it can't be that bad

Weiss:not that bad NOT THAT BAD?!

*Weiss threw her pillow At her and stood up furiously*

Weiss:i have to go on a date with izuku Midoriya MR.WOLF the person who has been a thorn on my family side for years!! If my family For years! If the media or God forbid my father finds out!

Yang:sooooooo...i don't film the date and send it to grimbook

*Weiss slammed her face to her bed and groaned again louder Blake who was reading or trying to noticed something ruby was putting on a bit of make up*

Blake:going somewhere ruby?

Ruby:eep!

*Ruby flinched and jumped a little hiding her make up bag from her team more specific yang*

Ruby:n.. no where!

Yang:wait...is that lipstick why do you....

*Yang froze and her mood change to completely serious*

Yang:ruby petal rose brawnen are you going out with someone

*Blake paled a bit from the absolute coldness in yang's voice as ruby took a step backward*

Ruby:w..what me a date? Come one yang that's ridiculous!

Yang:...i never said the word date...

*Ruby flinched and was really scared now Blake got of her bed and rested her hand on yang's shoulder*

Blake:now yang calm down I'm sure there's a perfectly rational...

*Blake pushed yang to the bathroom and closed the door putting a chair on the doorknob to stop yang from opening it, Blake quickly looked at ruby*

Blake:don't just stand there run you idiot!!

Ruby:t..thanks Blake i owe you one!!

*Ruby used her semblance and left in a blur of rose petals as the bathroom door was destroyed and out came a furious yang her eyes blood red as her hair was on fire*

* blake was already gone leaving only a still comically depressed Weiss*

Yang:where did she go!!!???

Weiss:ruby went to the forest and Blake to the roof

*Yang left running to the forest not knowing Weiss gave her the wrong information on purpose*

Weiss:at least one of us will have a good time today

*Weiss scroll started vibrating and she looked her mood got worse as it was a text from izuku*

Izuku:make sure you wear something nice and I'm talking dress to impress cause I'm taking you someplace fancy