chapter 23

*a wall explodes as izuku jumped out of it with coco following with her weapon at hand a rotary cannon with a hole in the middle for missiles*

Coco:how do you like my upgrade you ass hat!!

Izuku:that you look like a Suì-Fēng knock off!

Coco; don't you dare call me a knock off!!

*izuku took a left and saw a crowd izuku smirked and ran inside the crowd and using his pickpocket skills he took off his jacket and traded it for someone else he stole someone pair of shoes and pants without anyone noticing don't ask him how he did that he's just that good and lastly he stole someone hoodie without the owner who was wearing it noticing izuku puts the clothes together*

*And puts the hoodie over his head*

Random girl:oh my God Cardin isn't wearing pants!!

Cardin:what the hell my pants!

Bakugo:hahahaha!!

Oobleck:Mr winchester what is the meaning of this?!

Cardin:i don't know!

Oobleck:detention 3 day! And bakugo detention 1 day!

Bakugo:why the fuck do i get detention?!

Oobleck:this school has a dress code and you broke them walking around without shoes and because of that swear word 2 day detention

*Bakugo looked down and was furious*

Bakugo:who the fuck stole my shoes?!!

*Oobleck grabbed both of them and took them with him faster then they could blink meanwhile with izuku he causally walked away from that while Team CFVY made it to the area*

Coco:split up i want his head on a silver plater!

*They nodded and went in diffrent directions asking if they seen izuku, izuku looked around and saw a potential alley he walked up to the girl and sat next to her*

Izuku:ah ochako uraraka how are you my dear?

*Ochako jumped a little and looked at izuku*

Ochako:o..oh! I'm good ummm i..I'm sorry who are you? I can't see you under that hoodie