chapter 44

*izuku woke up in a annoyed fashion yawning feeling a bit of extra weight in his right ankle and someone poking his glass eye*

Izuku:Nora stop it if you break it, i will have shards on inside my eye and I'll have to go to the hospital

Nora:it's just so creepy!

Izuku:. . .me having glass in my eye is creepy?

Nora:you know what i mean!

Pyrrha:both of you shut up it's 4:30 in the morning!

*Pyrrha threw a pillow hitting Nora right in the face with enough force to send her crashing on the wall*

Izuku:. . . I'm guessing you were having a dream about my little sister?

Pyrrha:. . .shut the fuck up and go to sleep

Nora:no can do! Izuku is still being punished i am taking him training and we're not gonna stop until he puked up that black goo again!

Izuku: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i rather not transform back to that thing so I'm going back to sleep...

Nora:.....

5 minutes later

*Glynda yawned taking a swing of her coffee while in her other hand she was holding graded papers, Glynda stopped as Nora walked passed her dragging izuku by his leg*

Izuku:Glynda

Glynda:izuku, you got a 73% in your last test

Izuku:and Pyrrha?

Glynda:.......she got a 17%

Izuku:ha!

*Glynda watched izuku and Nora leave her sight as she sighed with a small frown as she grabbed her phone and looked at her schedule saying "take izuku to the therapist"*

Glynda:i can already tell it's gonna be a long day...

Later 8 a.m.

With team RWBY and the other two members of team IRNN

*We see them in the mess hall enjoying breakfast while Weiss was tapping her spoon on the table annoying everyone, yang grew a tick mark and grabbed the spoon stopping it*

Yang:is there something you'll like to say Weiss?

Weiss:huh? No of course not why would you even thing that?

Ren:you seem extremely nervous is something the matter

Weiss:no no it's just.....well it's nothing really

Ruby:does it have anything to do with the fact that you haven't talked with my brother since the hospital visit?

*Weiss flinched and looked another way her pride not letting her admit the Truth*

Weiss:d..don't be ridiculous I'm a schnee we fear nothing

Izuku:oh my God it's winter schnee!

Weiss:what?!

*Weiss got up wrong making her fall over backwards as izuku walked in front of her with a smug smile*

Izuku:hey princess

*Weiss blushed furiously as she got up ready to give izuku a mouthful until she saw the state he was in*

Ren:you look like death

Izuku:nah my mother once told me death was pale man with dark hair, I've seen him a few times trust me i look nothing like him

Pyrrha:then how does he look like?