chapter 56

Days later

*We see our groups of kids at professor Port  class, who was as always telling a long boring story, izuku was on his phone talking to a certain pink and brown hair girl, Nora was looking at Ren, Ren was the only one paying attention ignoring Nora something he will come to regret later, and Pyrrha was muttering to herself her plan*

Pyrrha:s...so ruby, y'know uh, well for you see....the thing is....i was just thinking, thinking that's a clever word don't you agree think....

*Izuku without looking slapped Pyrrha at the back of her head to get her mind back from the rambling*

Pyrrha:thanks....

Izuku:hm....

Pyrrha:hey ruby I've got two tickets to robots vs wrestlers i heard you loved that show and i so happened to have tickets to watch it live so maybe could see it together?

Izuku:not bad now all you have to do is wait for the class to end which will be never since THE BELL RANG 15 MINUTES AGO!!!

*izuku received a book to the head from port*

Port:the bell does not dismiss you! I dismiss you! Now as i was saying! There I was with a mountain of grimms against me!

*Everyone in the classroom groaned except izuku who thankfully got knocked out cold from the book and didn't have to suffer no more*

Scene change

*Izuku woke up in his bed he got up and saw Ren meditating while Nora was playing a video game and Pyrrha was in her bed her head smothered in her  pillow*

Izuku:like Thomas Jefferson said in Hamilton when he came back from Paris france, what did i miss?

Nora:well after another hour of port stories....

Flashback

*Pyrrha took a deep breath stood up and marched to ruby's table slamming her hands on ruby's table making the younger girl jump and look at her friend who was already starting to get red*

Ruby:hey P, do you need something?

Pyrrha;YES!! Y...you see i have this two tickets....

*Pyrrha lifted one of her hands and instantly yang grabbed them with stars in her eyes*

Yang:oh my God this are two tickets for robots vs wrestlers, live!!

Ruby:what?!

Pyrrha:y...yes it is i got it as a present for Ruby....

Present

*Izuku winced hard making Pyrrha groan harder under her pillow wishing it would kill her as she was reliving the mistake she made"

Back to the past

Yang:oh hell yeah this is gonna be a blast i can't wait to go!!

*Pyrrha looked confused so did ruby*

Yang:thanks a bunch for this gift P we really appreciate it come on ruby let's get ready!!

*Yang grabbed ruby and ran out of there before Pyrrha could explain One was for her, Weiss slowly followed behind them and then Blake who had a smug smile as she walked passed Pyrrha*

Present

Izuku:you just had to say present

*Pyrrha didn't respond just threw her pillow to izuku before hiding under her blanket*

Pyrrha:i am gonna kill yang! I'm not a schnee I'm not rich! That was 6 months of my earnings down the bloody drain!!

Izuku:6 months?