chapter 21

Qrow: ru..ruby petal where did you hear that

Ruby: the same day uncle tai and aunt raven found out they talked about it when they got home and i overheard them, so you want to talk ok fine let's talk how you cheated on mom let's talk how you lied to us for over what 12-15 years give or take? Let's talk how i have a brother that i never met!!

*Tears threatening to escape her face some already escaping*

Qrow: petal... it's...complicated

*Ruby gave a wet scoffed and a roll of her eyes*

Ruby: you cheated on mom and lied about sounds pretty easy to me

Qrow: ruby

Ruby: are you going to talk or are you just gonna keep saying my name?

Qrow....

Ruby: tell me something dad do you love me?

Qrow: of course, I love you ruby you're my daughter

Ruby: what if it was the other way around what if I was the bastard child and my brother was you legitimate child would you still love me?

Qrow: ...ruby i...

Ruby: you're a scumbag dad don't call me again!

*Ruby hangs up and falls against the wall hugging herself as tears escaped freely from her face she cried for a bit until she felt something warm touch her body, she lifted her head and saw Pyrrha hugging her*

Izuku: man, rubes who hurt you? Need me to make a few phone calls cause i got connections say the word and whoever made you cry will be getting some nice cinder block shoes

*Izuku said smirking handing her a strawberry smoothie making her have a soft giggle*

Ruby: no it's...it's fine guys just...some family stuff thanks for the support

Pyrrha: you sure you don't want to talk about it?

Ruby: yes...no...I...I don't know...

Izuku: here's an idea come with us Pyrrha is forcing me to train might as well come along and work you're stress out

Ruby: I don't know...

Pyrrha: I insist you're a growing girl you need to train

Ruby: I'm not that young

*Ruby said pouting causing Pyrrha to blush by how cute she was and izuku to chuckle at there meet cute as Izuku grabbed ruby's hand and lifted her*

Izuku: come on with you there Pyrrha won't kill me

Pyrrha: OH ha ha

Izuku: who said I was joking?

*Both chuckled as a small smile escapes ruby's lips as they went to the training center*

5 minutes later

*Pyrrha kicked Izuku I'm the gut so hard it made him puke blood Izuku holds his mouth with his hand to stop from most of it from coming out*

Izuku: this isn't training this is torture!

Pyrrha: well, get used to it since we're going to teach you how to take a punch

Izuku: this is bullshit

Pyrrha: Ruby bad word

*Izuku turned around and saw ruby with her weapon pointing at his stomach but izuku still smiled as ruby was smiling whatever was troubling her was gone*

Izuku: just want y'all to know i hate you both

*They laughed and ruby fired her bean bags rounds hitting izuku who fell to the ground*

Pyrrha: we finished for today

Izuku: Hip hip hurray

Ruby: Trust me this is easy try being throwned down to a random part of the forest and having to survive for a year

*Ruby trembles remembering "raven special boot camp"*

Izuku: did it only i had to hide from cop's pro hunters and ursa majors that want you dead for being in their territory

Pyrrha: why were you running from the law?

*Izuku and ruby looked at her with a blank face making her chuckle nervously*

Pyrrha: oh...right w... well ruby! Are you feeling any better?

Ruby: I'm i have a clearer mind but...i still don't want to talk about it

Izuku: you don't have to be specific just be generic

Ruby: my...my dad did something unforgivable and I yelled at him that he should never call me again am I a bad daughter?

Izuku: nope if you say it was unforgivable then he doesn't deserve pity

Pyrrha: now hold on a minute while parents can be...harsh yes, they have our best interest at heart

Izuku: oh honey what it must be inside that head of your I'm almost jealous.... almost

Ruby: Trust me P what my dad did...it wasn't harsh it was... I don't even have words to explain how awful his actions were i..i don't think i can see him the same way again

Pyrrha: oh come now how about you Izuku give ruby some words of advice what was your dad like?

*Izuku just gave a bitter chuckle the girls didn't notices as cracks started to appear on Izuku's lips*

Izuku: trust me P I'm the last person you want for this subject

Pyrrha: aw come now you must love your father, right?

*Izuku's chuckle turned into a laugh*

Izuku: Hà no my old man went for a pack of cigarettes before i was born and hasn't come back and if he ever does come back well...

*Izuku got bigger and bigger as ruby and Pyrrha took a few steps back ruby was behind Pyrrha as Izuku's body was making horrifying noises of bones breaking and reshaping Izuku's fingers grew and reshape in a unnatural way as his fur became completely black except his tail that was fire orange and bright red his face his mouth opened in 4, different directions as his eyes or what you could call eyes appeared from his face they were like bubbles popping and re growing every few seconds*

Izuku: I'll be the righteous hand of God I'll be the devil that time forgot, and he will PAY!!!

*Izuku destroyed the dummy like a starving animal imagining it was his father once the dummy was nothing more than cloth Izuku got back to normal breathing heavily and giving the girls a loving smile*

Izuku: so, like I said I'm not the best person for this subject now who's up for ice cream? I could use a nice scoop of strawberry

*Izuku walked ahead and turned back to see his scared friend Izuku still with the same smile*

Izuku: come now my treat...well Ozpin treat heh

*Slowly ruby and Pyrrha followed him*

Till next time or on Patreon