2 | Where it all started

"Bye Katie" Jack waved goodbye at his sister as he rushed in to meet his friends

"Bye Katie" Jack waved goodbye at his sister as he rushed in to meet his friends. The group was having a vacation party as most of the kids were going out of town to celebrate Christmas with family.

Katie sat in her car and texted her mom that she had safely dropped Jack. Before she could text her mom asking about going back home, she received a notification.

I am going to Wired. Wanna catch up?

Her friend Raegen had texted her. She quickly texted her back.

See you in 5?

Uh huh

Katie quickly drove to wired, getting excited at the thought of revisiting Wired after a long time.

Wired was just two blocks away. A smile appeared on her face as soon as she saw the cozy coffee shop. So many memories of this place!

Her phone chimed at it was a text from Raegen.

Sorry can't come! Grandma's under the weather. Got to visit her.

Okay. Take care.

Katie entered the cafe and saw a tall girl with a beautiful smile serving coffee.

Katie smiled as she experienced nostalgia, remembering her moments at Wired. Memories flashed in front of her eyes as if they were happening just in front of her eyes.  The first time she had visited the place with Alexa. She could see the day when she gave her interview as a barista, the day she got promoted as the Assistant Manager, the day she had kept a small party on the rooftop, when she had organised the Food drive- the Christmas food drive. When she met him, when she met Aiden for the first time. She took a seat and chuckled as she remembered that it was the same place where she used to sit with all her friends, this was where they had gotten their high school schedule till the time when they were discussing senior prom.

And it was the same place they all were sitting when she first met Aiden.

While Katie was lost in the streets of Nostalgia, she heard a voice which showed her the path to present, "Hello Katie" the voice said.

_____

Hope you liked the chapter!

♡ Hope you liked the chapter! ♡