3 | Wired

While Katie was lost in the streets of Nostalgia, she heard a voice which showed her the path to present, "Hello Katie" the voice said

Katie looked up as her eyes met with those of Aiden.

"Aiden" Katie mumbled as she stood giving him a quick hug.

"Hello Boss!" Aiden said with a small smile and Katie chuckled.

"So what's up?" Katie asked him, still trying to digest that they met after when she left Wellard. The two sat down, opposite each other.

"Still working at wired. Yay" He said in his usual sarcastic tone which reminded Katie how much she actually missed him and his talks.

"I am serving my notice period, 1 month is done- 1 month is left and then I start Art School."

"Oh my God, that's amazing Aiden! Congrats" Katie said a smile, genuinely happy for him.

"Credits go to an annoying blah blah girl" he said with a wink. A small smile formed on Katie's lips. She called herself his 'annoying blah blah girl'.

"Aiden-" a grumpy voice came before Katie could actually reply.

"Yeah yeah going" Aiden mumbled grumpily.

"Katie. Stop distracting him" Barry- the owner of Wired; grumbled, glaring at her.

Katie rolled her eyes but then it clicked to her. I am no more an employee!

"Uhm Barry?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there any protocol former employees should follow?"

"Yes. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FOR FREE" He said and scurried away for work.

Typical Barry.

Katie sighed as she saw Aiden laugh with the tall girl she saw earlier.

_____

Hope you liked the chapter!

♡ Hope you liked the chapter! ♡