chapter 2.

Zulfi finally reached her home around 4.45, and this was the time when her elder brother Armaan usually used to go out on walk,

she parked her car on the sideroad and sneaked into the house from the back gate . She went towards her main door and slowly unlocked and walked in to the living room and found her elder brother looking for something .

She quickly took off her shoes and hid it under the couch and sneaked the car keys in her pocket . There was no way she could go to her room without being seen by her brother , because of him standing near the stairs .

"Good morning bhaijaan she said acting normally."

He turned around and looked at his younger sister , wondering what was she doing and how is she behind him , and why didn't he saw her coming downstairs.

"Good morning Fifi , what are you doing here ? He asked."

"Arrey i came downstairs to find my files for college, i kept in that cabinet , but i can't find it now and i have to edit and submit it by today brother zulfi replied. "

"When did you came downstairs i didn't saw you coming ? He asked. "

"20 mins ago i was searching in dad's study room, i thought maybe it got mixed so i went to check in there , are you going on walk ? She asked innocently. "

"Yes i am going on walk, Check your files on terrace cabinet last time you were working on terrace 2 days ago he replied. "

"Oh yess i forgot , I'll check over there, thank you Bhai zulfi replied and quickly went over to the stairs. "

"Why are you wearing jeans at 5 am ? Armaan asked. "

Zulfi stopped in her tracks panicked wondering what new lie should she create,

"bhai it's very loose and comfortable and i slept early today and i forgot to change that's all and when i woke up started to look for my files so i didn't notice i am still wearing jeans haha zulfi replied laughing."

"You are getting weird day by day Fifi lock the door from inside i am leaving I'll be back around 8.am if mom ask's for me Armaan said and walked out of door. "

Zulfi took a deep breath thanking God that her brother didn't suspect anything . Armaan was always the understanding one , he always protected zulfi . After locking the main door she walked over to her room and changed .

Should I message him or not , he was a nice person and plus i really need some new friends , all of my friends are either my cousins or family friends i always have to pretend infront of them , i can never be myself infront of them , except Ela zulfi felt really bad how she behaved with ela , ela was her childhood bestfriend who never judge her , ela got married and shifted to uk , because of that zulfi felt more alone , she had no one to hangout with , rocky was a very good and fun company . So she decided to text him .

Texts are in bold letters.

Z: Hey ,

R: kaun ? (Who's this?)

Z: itni jaldi bhulgaye mujhe ?

(Did you forget me so soon? )

R: accha tu Fifi- tifi !

(Oh it's you Fifi tifi )

Z: haan rocky tocky .

R: ghar pahuchgyi acche
se

(Did you reached home safely)