Chapter 54 .

Hello everyone .

Hope you all are doing great ❤️.

I've been great too , here's an another update and i would like to inform you that this is the second last chapter of this story .

  It's been a great journey with you my lovely readers.

**********************************

       Did you call him ?  Armaan asked . Yeah i did , he's not picking it up goher replied .

    Armaan are you just gonna stand there and do nothing ? Ayesha mum asked .

   Ayesha mum i seriously i can't believe you , I'm throwing a feast that doesn't means i have to do everything Armaan said .

   Oh what else it means you are the only one who's going to be father , so you have to do all of this , get yourself ready soon you are gonna see the real life Ayesha said .

  Don't scare me yaar Armaan said .
I'm not scaring you my Jaan it's just Karma have you forgotten, how you had made me suffer when you were young , now your baby will make you suffer Ayesha said .

Rocky was just hearing their conversation. What's up bitches !!!! Mahi screamed as he walked in with mishaal .

       Rashid who was on couch using his phone quickly looked up at mahi and Mishaal and gave a death glare to rocky .

    Rocky shared a glance with Rashid and quickly ignored him and started to look here and there .

  Azaad who was placing plates at dining mat was just smirking at Rashid and Rocky .

   Mahi's dead , goher whispered slowly .

     Why what I'm missing? Armaan asked .

  You are gonna miss alot from now pay attention on your wife goher taunted .

    Armaan punched goher in his waist and said . Zyada smart mat ban kutte .

*****************************

   Omg what is this smell ? Zulfi said as she entered in kitchen . Everyone gave her a weird look .

  What ? its smelling real good i suddenly want to eat it , what is it give it too me i wanna eat   Zulfi asked .

We are expecting this kind of behaviour from Daisy not from you raabi said .

     Is it a cupcake ? Zulfi asked .

What are you a dog ? We cannot smell it how can you smell it ? Aaliya asked .

   Reena give me a cupcake i want to eat it zulfi said .

   Well we can eat after dinner together wait till then Reena said .

Reena please yaar it's just a cupcake give it to me ! Zulfi said .

Zulfi it's for ayyu and momo raabi said .

   I'll order for them give me this cupcake I'm hungry zulfi said .

   I'm not giving my momo's cupcake what kind of aunt are you ? Raabi said  .

Go to hell , don't talk to me any of you Zulfi yelled .

I'll order it for you wait reena said .

No need i have my husband i don't need all of you , go to hell zulfi said and walked to living room angrily .

What's wrong with her ? Did she got angry for a cupcake ? Aaliya asked .

  I can't believe that Reena said .