chapter 45 .

Hello everyone.

Finally I have an holiday today , work life have been hectic , I missed writing ❤️❤️ .

      And I'm really sorry for not updating for so long .

Unedited please ignore grammatical errors and spell mistakes . ❤️

              ************************.

         Rocky ? Zulfi called out his name for the third time , but he still didn't responded to her , he was in his deep thinking , he was looking out from his balcony .

   Zulfi went towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder , Rocky quickly looked at her and gave her a small smile .

        What are you thinking about? Zulfi asked . Umm nothing Rocky replied . Then why weren't you responding to me ? Zulfi asked .

    Did you call me ? Rocky asked . Yes thrice , but you didn't pay attention on me, Really it's just been a week since we got married , and you started to ignore me ? Zulfi asked .

             Rocky placed his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him , it's just been a week and you have started to act like a typical wife ! Rocky said playfully .

                Obviously because I am your wife , zulfo replied . Yes but still you are being typical , Rocky said .

          Okay fine then I'll stop being a typical wife then zulfi said .

    That's good Rocky said and gave a peck on her cheeks .

   Yeah that's good ! Anyways order something for you , because as typical wife , I cooked your favourite food biryani , but as you said you don't want a typical wife , so it's okay ,order something for yourself because I'm not letting you eat biryani Zulfi said .

      Rocky was just staring at her , you are very bad Fifi Rocky said .

    Now why am I bad ? I'm just being how you want me to be zulfi said .

      You don't have to be anything , I love you the way you are , I don't expect anything else from you , you are perfect for me Rocky replied .

     I know all of this is just for biryani I know you very well zulfi said ..

       That's why you are my wife , let's go wifey please serve me my dinner Rocky said .

  Chalo phir ,  zulfi said .

******************************

    Let me guess recipe was given by Ayesha mum ? Rocky said and continued to eat. 

    Is it okay ? Do you like it ? Zulfi asked. 

        Eat by yourself and find out , why aren't you eating ? Rocky asked .

    I'm just not hungry maybe , zulfi said . Oh not hungry? I don't care if you are hungry or not , but you have to eat , you are not skipping meals Rocky said and fed her .

      Are you going to tell me what you we're thinking about in balcony? Zulfi asked .

          As if you don't know ? Rocky asked and fed her again .

         Was it mahi or kgf ? Zulfi asked .

Both , Rocky replied .

       What about kgf ? Zulfi asked.  It's just I can't leave it unattended for long people there need us Rocky replied .