Chapter 18 .

Let's get straight into the chapter.

      ************************

What was that zulfi ? Mehran asked . What do you mean ? Zulfi asked back . You know what i mean , you were really rude to him Mehran said .
I had to be rude to him , can't you see how he is going mad for that girl zulfi replied . Let me make one thing clear here , you don't know that girl , maybe rocky saw something in her Mehran said .

       You don't know rocky , Zulfi said . I may not know rocky , but i do know what goes in a men's mind , and i can see his excitement for that girl , Mehran said . You heard him , he himself told us how she was brutally beating that innocent man zulfi said .

       First of all we don't know if that man was innocent or not , maybe he said something bad to her or did something bad , that's why she reacted like that mehran said .

    Oh so now you are taking her side too Zulfi snapped . I am not taking anyone's side , it's just you need to understand you can't judge someone without knowing them , you don't know that girl, you've never met her how can just assume she is not good for rocky ? Mehran asked .

        I have this gut feeling that she is not right for him zulfi said .

                Rocky is not a baby , he has always survived on his own alone  . You have no idea what he have been through, and how smart and dangerous he is , so don't worry, this girl can't even think about hurting him , he does not need protection Mehran said .

        You won't understand my point  Mehran stop wasting our time zulfi said . 

           What makes you think i won't understand, do you think i don't know , that you are hating that girl for a personal reason , you don't hate Reena , it's just you would hate any girl who would be at her place, and  you will still react the same Mehran said .

      I don't understand Zulfi said . And Mehran laughed . Don't be selfish you are better than this , i know you are , stop thinking about yourself and think about his happiness.

         Support him , be fair to him it's his choice to love anyone , you can't force him mehran said .

          What the f*ck i am not forcing him , what the hell are you saying ? Zulfi asked .

              I am just saying it's okay if he loves someone else it's his life , and if you like him it's your choice no one's stopping you from liking or loving him , but you can't influence him for your own love mehran said .

          I don't love him zulfi said while looking down . Then look at me say it again Mehran said . Zulfi ignored him.
I am not going to judge you , we all have right to love , it's okay you can love him without expectations mehran said .

    Please stop this , if  you want to help then tell what should I do now ? I don't want to be selfish and take his happiness away zulfi said .

         Mehran smiled widely , and said  first of all apologies to him , second explain him that you were just worried for him , that's why you reacted like this .

                     ****************

     Arrey itni jaldi mein kahan jarahe ho thoda araam se chalo rocky meine heels pehne hai , aasiya  yelled while running behind rocky ( where are you going , please walk slowly i can't run like this i am wearing heels )

       Haan toh ab tune heel pehna hai woh bhi meri galti hai , sab kuch toh meri hi galti haina rocky said . (Okay so it's my fault that you are wearing heels , everything is my fault)