Chapter 46

Hello everyone .
Another update .

*******************************.

        You clean this broken pieces I'll go and check on her , let's have dinner , and you apologise to her very sincerely mahi said .

    Haan I will Rocky replied.  Mahi went and knocked on her door , what is this yaar , what kind of gesture is this you didn't even welcomed me or asked me tea or something , mahi said.

      Yeah I'll be out in a minute mahi zulfi said . Okay fine I'm in living room mahi said and went in living room .

            Zulfi quickly washed her face with cold water and wiped it with tissue and went out to kitchen .

       Salaam walekum Mahi zulfi said . And walked towards him with juice in her hand.

     Finally mahi said and took juice from her . How are you ? Zulfi asked .

       I'm good how are you ? Mahi asked . Well I'm better actually you know what I deserve better , zulfi said while looking at Rocky .

          Obviously you do , you deserve everything mahi said . Yeah right I forgot that ,i started to keep up with people's drama zulfi said .

         Rocky was just looking at her , he knew thing's were gonna get ugly now  zulfi is not going to be understanding anymore.

            Drama and drama , is every where, anyways I'm hungry is dinner ready ? Mahi asked .

     Yes it's all done come mahi to the dining table I'll serve zulfi said .

   Yeah let's go ,chal Rocky mahi said .

Before Rocky could reply , zulfi quickly said  Oh no he's not going to eat he has already ordered for him , and smiled at him .

       But why ? You have already cooked , there's no need to order mahi said  .

       Oh no actually he hates my cooking it's okay , I made Haleem for you , not for him zulfi said .

        I don't hate your cooking Rocky said .

    Zulfi just ignored him and went in the kitchen .

       What the actual f**k is going on ? Mahi asked . This is going to go on for long now , her bitch mode is on Rocky said .

        You deserve it Dumbo , do one thing go inside and try to talk to her now I'm waiting in balcony go first apologies to her Mahi said .

    No let it be bro , she's not gonna listen to me , you saw how she ignored me Rocky said .

   Just go and apologies to her , I don't care if she listens or not , but you'll keep apologising to her because it's your fault mahi said .

         Arrey yaar Rocky said .

  Don't do arrey yaar it's a sin to make your wife cry , look at her swollen face she has cried so much , apologies to her explain her why you reacted , justify your behaviour go mahi said and went in balcony .

           Rocky took a deep breath and went in kitchen , um do you need help ? Rocky asked .

        No , zulfi replied . Rocky went near counter and started to wipe plates . I said I don't need your help zulfi said and snatched plate from his hand .

           Zulfi I'm sorry Rocky said .
For what ? Zulfi asked . For being rude and a idiot to you , i shouldn't have taken out my anger on you , I'm really sorry Rocky said .